It is my parents 30th anniversary next June and my siblings and I want to plan a trip for them and give it to them as a combo christmas/anniversary gift in December. My mom has mentioned that she has always wanted to travel to the Cotswolds in England so I thought it would be nice to send them there for about a week. I am in the very early stages of planning it. They will most likely travel in July or August. My sisters wedding is in June so that wont work. We have gone to London before but only got to see the city...we did not do any day trips to nearby sites (i.e. Stonehenge, Oxford, Bath, etc.) therefore I thought it would be good to use Bath as home base for 3 nights to see sites around there before staying in the Cotswolds for 3-4 nights. Does this sounds reasonable? Is there enough to see in that amount of days? Which town should they stay in the Cotswolds? Also can this be done by public transportation easily...I dont think they will want to drive a car? My dad also enjoys golfing so if there is a good (and reasonably priced) golf course in the area that would be helpful as well. Any recommendations of sites to see and places to stay would be helpful. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 3 Rome hotel
- 4 Day in Capri
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 7 Help me make this possible!
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 Places to stop/stay?
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 Route Information
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 23 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london