I'll be traveling from Munich to Milan via Air Berlin on Dec 23. This isn't a direct flight and I'll be required to transit at Vienna, but the big problem is there is only 30 minutes connection time! I'm so concerned that I'll not be able to catch my connecting flight given that limited time..
I've checked with Air Berlin, they only said that you would most likely be fine if things go right, but most likely is not what i wanted to hear! I wanted to hear yes you'll be able to make it!
Has anyone transited at Vienna? Or taken the flight as me? How's your experience like?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 4 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 5 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 6 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 9 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 10 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 11 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 12 6 Days in Italy
- 13 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 14 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 15 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 16 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 19 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 23 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 24 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 25 Tasting sherry in Jerez