I'll be traveling from Munich to Milan via Air Berlin on Dec 23. This isn't a direct flight and I'll be required to transit at Vienna, but the big problem is there is only 30 minutes connection time! I'm so concerned that I'll not be able to catch my connecting flight given that limited time..
I've checked with Air Berlin, they only said that you would most likely be fine if things go right, but most likely is not what i wanted to hear! I wanted to hear yes you'll be able to make it!
Has anyone transited at Vienna? Or taken the flight as me? How's your experience like?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Final Itinerary help
- 2 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 3 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 4 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 5 Where to buy Saffron?
- 6 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 7 my current itinerary for future trip
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 10 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 11 A road trip to Florence
- 12 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 13 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 14 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 15 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 16 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 17 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 18 wandering in venice
- 19 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 20 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 21 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 22 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 23 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 24 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 25 Switzerland 5 days