I'll be traveling from Munich to Milan via Air Berlin on Dec 23. This isn't a direct flight and I'll be required to transit at Vienna, but the big problem is there is only 30 minutes connection time! I'm so concerned that I'll not be able to catch my connecting flight given that limited time..
I've checked with Air Berlin, they only said that you would most likely be fine if things go right, but most likely is not what i wanted to hear! I wanted to hear yes you'll be able to make it!
Has anyone transited at Vienna? Or taken the flight as me? How's your experience like?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Santorini lodging
- 3 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 4 Italian lakes
- 5 Ronda Wine/biking
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 What do after Bernia Express?
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 10 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Ischia
- 15 9 days in London
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 23 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 24 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 25 Lyon