I'll be traveling from Munich to Milan via Air Berlin on Dec 23. This isn't a direct flight and I'll be required to transit at Vienna, but the big problem is there is only 30 minutes connection time! I'm so concerned that I'll not be able to catch my connecting flight given that limited time..
I've checked with Air Berlin, they only said that you would most likely be fine if things go right, but most likely is not what i wanted to hear! I wanted to hear yes you'll be able to make it!
Has anyone transited at Vienna? Or taken the flight as me? How's your experience like?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail pass question
- 2 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 3 Ravello to Paestum
- 4 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 5 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Renting bed linens and towels
- 8 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 9 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 10 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 11 Amalfi coast
- 12 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 13 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 14 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 15 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 16 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 17 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 18 Beaches in Southern France
- 19 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 20 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 21 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 24 French lavender and cottages
- 25 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?