I'll be traveling from Munich to Milan via Air Berlin on Dec 23. This isn't a direct flight and I'll be required to transit at Vienna, but the big problem is there is only 30 minutes connection time! I'm so concerned that I'll not be able to catch my connecting flight given that limited time..
I've checked with Air Berlin, they only said that you would most likely be fine if things go right, but most likely is not what i wanted to hear! I wanted to hear yes you'll be able to make it!
Has anyone transited at Vienna? Or taken the flight as me? How's your experience like?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 2 Greece Experts
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 5 Rome train to Positano
- 6 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 7 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 8 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 9 Car rental in Paris
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 15 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 16 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 17 Road Maps of Ireland
- 18 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 19 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 20 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 21 A new travel app for Poland
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend