I'll be traveling from Munich to Milan via Air Berlin on Dec 23. This isn't a direct flight and I'll be required to transit at Vienna, but the big problem is there is only 30 minutes connection time! I'm so concerned that I'll not be able to catch my connecting flight given that limited time..
I've checked with Air Berlin, they only said that you would most likely be fine if things go right, but most likely is not what i wanted to hear! I wanted to hear yes you'll be able to make it!
Has anyone transited at Vienna? Or taken the flight as me? How's your experience like?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 2 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 3 Appenzell in December?
- 4 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 5 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 6 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 7 Iceland in January/February
- 8 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 9 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 10 Switzerland
- 11 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 12 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 13 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 14 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 15 WWI Battlefields
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 18 Visiting Zurich
- 19 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 20 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 21 Paris to Bordeaux
- 22 Iceland 3 day layover
- 23 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 24 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 25 Train travel