I am in need of some help. My family and I would like to spend 30 days in France this summer, but I am having a slight issue of where we should stay. If it was my husband and I, we would explore and just hop from city to city. However, we are taking our young kids on this adventure. They are 6 years of age and almost 2 years old. Our priority is them. I want them to enjoy themselves as well as expose them to a different culture. We will be traveling from the US. I must admit this is last minute, but it is a one of a lifetime opportunity and I want to make it happen. Please help and provide input of where we should stay and maybe top 3/4 cities that we must visit. My husband is saying we should just find one place to stay and just take day trips to the other cities. But, France is a big country and doing day trips with kids, wouldn't be fun. Sorry for the length of the post. Just want to provide enough info. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오바카라룰■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■생중계카지노バ생중계카지노
- 2 안전한카지노사이트■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■코리아카지노さ코리아카지노
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 5 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Now to Madrid
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 3 days solo in London
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Chania
- 12 Edinbrugh
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 18 Studying art in English in venice
- 19 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 20 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 21 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 22 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 23 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?