I am in need of some help. My family and I would like to spend 30 days in France this summer, but I am having a slight issue of where we should stay. If it was my husband and I, we would explore and just hop from city to city. However, we are taking our young kids on this adventure. They are 6 years of age and almost 2 years old. Our priority is them. I want them to enjoy themselves as well as expose them to a different culture. We will be traveling from the US. I must admit this is last minute, but it is a one of a lifetime opportunity and I want to make it happen. Please help and provide input of where we should stay and maybe top 3/4 cities that we must visit. My husband is saying we should just find one place to stay and just take day trips to the other cities. But, France is a big country and doing day trips with kids, wouldn't be fun. Sorry for the length of the post. Just want to provide enough info. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Granada to Madrid
- 4 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 5 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 6 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 9 Tour groups
- 10 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 11 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 12 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 13 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 16 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 17 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 18 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 19 French restaurants
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 25 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?