I am in need of some help. My family and I would like to spend 30 days in France this summer, but I am having a slight issue of where we should stay. If it was my husband and I, we would explore and just hop from city to city. However, we are taking our young kids on this adventure. They are 6 years of age and almost 2 years old. Our priority is them. I want them to enjoy themselves as well as expose them to a different culture. We will be traveling from the US. I must admit this is last minute, but it is a one of a lifetime opportunity and I want to make it happen. Please help and provide input of where we should stay and maybe top 3/4 cities that we must visit. My husband is saying we should just find one place to stay and just take day trips to the other cities. But, France is a big country and doing day trips with kids, wouldn't be fun. Sorry for the length of the post. Just want to provide enough info. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 2 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 3 Outsourcing
- 4 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 5 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 6 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 7 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Undisclsoed location
- 10 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 11 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 12 Rome to venice
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 Italy bus or train
- 15 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 16 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 17 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 20 Need help with my itinerary
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 23 Chamonix to Paris
- 24 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 25 Frustrated about Smolensk
30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?