Me and a mate are planning on going to Europe for 4 weeks in June/July 2017 we only 22 and are not really into the whole sightseeing churches etc where more just going for the Nightlife ,Beaches, Food and Shopping. where starting to put some ideas together as to which countries we are wanting to visit.
This is what we came up with :
First country we were going to go to was Amsterdam for 4 days which seems like a good amount of time from what ive been reading.
12 days in Spain was looking at doing most of the time in Barcelona and we were going to go out to Ibiza for 3-4 days. My question in regards to Spain is it worthwhile going down to Madrid or any other city's nearby for a few days or are we better of spending the week in Barcelona?
After Spain we were looking at heading through to Berlin for 4 days any opinions on Berlin would be appreciated as I'm not 100% on it.
Finally we were going to finish with 10 days in the Greek Islands.
My questions regarded this itinerary we have locked in Spain and the Greek Islands but Amsterdam and Berlin are still up in the air. So any suggestions or opinions would be greatly appreciated as like I said earlier this is going to be my first time travelling to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 Alitala
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 5 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 6 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 7 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 8 Georgia in 4 days
- 9 Where should I go with my family?
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 First Solo Adventure
- 12 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 15 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 18 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Tour or self drive Douro?