Me and a mate are planning on going to Europe for 4 weeks in June/July 2017 we only 22 and are not really into the whole sightseeing churches etc where more just going for the Nightlife ,Beaches, Food and Shopping. where starting to put some ideas together as to which countries we are wanting to visit.
This is what we came up with :
First country we were going to go to was Amsterdam for 4 days which seems like a good amount of time from what ive been reading.
12 days in Spain was looking at doing most of the time in Barcelona and we were going to go out to Ibiza for 3-4 days. My question in regards to Spain is it worthwhile going down to Madrid or any other city's nearby for a few days or are we better of spending the week in Barcelona?
After Spain we were looking at heading through to Berlin for 4 days any opinions on Berlin would be appreciated as I'm not 100% on it.
Finally we were going to finish with 10 days in the Greek Islands.
My questions regarded this itinerary we have locked in Spain and the Greek Islands but Amsterdam and Berlin are still up in the air. So any suggestions or opinions would be greatly appreciated as like I said earlier this is going to be my first time travelling to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini lodging
- 2 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 3 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 info Faro & Algarve
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 12 Nafplio to Hydra
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 21 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 25 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August