Me and a mate are planning on going to Europe for 4 weeks in June/July 2017 we only 22 and are not really into the whole sightseeing churches etc where more just going for the Nightlife ,Beaches, Food and Shopping. where starting to put some ideas together as to which countries we are wanting to visit.
This is what we came up with :
First country we were going to go to was Amsterdam for 4 days which seems like a good amount of time from what ive been reading.
12 days in Spain was looking at doing most of the time in Barcelona and we were going to go out to Ibiza for 3-4 days. My question in regards to Spain is it worthwhile going down to Madrid or any other city's nearby for a few days or are we better of spending the week in Barcelona?
After Spain we were looking at heading through to Berlin for 4 days any opinions on Berlin would be appreciated as I'm not 100% on it.
Finally we were going to finish with 10 days in the Greek Islands.
My questions regarded this itinerary we have locked in Spain and the Greek Islands but Amsterdam and Berlin are still up in the air. So any suggestions or opinions would be greatly appreciated as like I said earlier this is going to be my first time travelling to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 4 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 5 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 6 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 7 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 8 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 9 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 10 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 11 Shoes in Scotland
- 12 Engadine Valley help
- 13 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 14 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 15 Naples, Italy
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 19 French restaurants
- 20 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 21 Tuscany 6 nights
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees