Hello, all –
I would really appreciate your thoughts on my proposed 30-day trip to Croatia and surrounding areas. I posted before, but it was a very long post that I neglected to tag for Croatia. So here is a shorter version.
Day 1 (mid- to late May): Leave the US (overnight flight)
Day 2-3: Sarajevo (2 nights)
Day 4: Mostar (1 night)
Day 5-7: Dubrovnik (3 nights, day trip to Kotor)
Day 8: Korcula (1 night)
Day 9: Split (1 night)
Day 10-11: Stari Grad and Hvar Town (2 nights)
Day 12: Trogir (1 night)
Day 13-14: Sibenik (2 nights)
Day 15: Zadar (1 night)
Day 16: Rab Town (1 night)
Day 17: Lovran (1 night)
Day 18: Rovinj (1 night)
Day 19: Porec, one or more hill towns, and Pazin (1 night)
Day 20: More hill towns and Plitvice (1 night)
Day 21: Cigoc (1 night)
Day 22: Varazdin (1 night)
Day 23-25: Zagreb (3 nights)
Day 26-27: Ljubljana (2 nights)
Day 28-29: Lake Bled (2 nights)
Day 30: Flight home.
I’m a little concerned about the length of the trip, because I normally aim for 3 or 3.5 weeks, but I decided to consider this longer trip because I am so excited about the things I’ll be able to see. What should I consider doing differently, and why? How could I make even better use of my time? Any and all comments are welcome.
Thanks so much!
P.S. For those of you who want to see the more detailed itinerary and for some context about me, see:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노-(艾【MIS258。CoM】艾)-강원랜드카지노
- 2 우리카지노-(艾【MIS258。CoM】艾)-코리아카지노
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 5 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 6 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 7 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 8 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 9 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 10 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 11 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 12 Europe First Timers
- 13 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 14 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 17 Iceland for Nine Days
- 18 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 19 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 20 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 21 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 22 Rome or Venice first
- 23 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 24 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 25 A quick visit to Hampton Court
Hello, all –