I am from new york, i am looking to do a 30 day tour of europe. Some places i would like to visit are santorini, athens, mykonos. from there i would like to go up the coast to croatia, cross over to italy start in milan and work my way down italy, cross over from sicily to ibiza. I m not sure if this route makes sense. Also i do not know how much time in each place i need to spend and how long it takes to get to each place. How do i book hotels? do i book it in advance or hen i get there ? how do i know where to book the hotel? and for what days ? how many days in each ? how do i get from one place to another? SOMEONE HELP!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 8 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 10 Help me make this possible!
- 11 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 12 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 17 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 18 London is it worth it?
- 19 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 23 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 24 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 25 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris