Ok so October 2012, the plan is to fly into Italy, spend a little over a week there, then Paris, then off to Spain? It's still in the works, so any advice would be great. For instance, is it possible to do it all on Eurorail? If so, how much time will we actually spend traveling to and from? Also any additional must sees while in France for a couple that really appreciates arts/culture?
3 Weeks...3 Countries...Any advice? Italy, France, and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 London hotel
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 10 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 13 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 14 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 Prague - Tram #22
- 18 car rental companies Italy
- 19 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 24 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 25 Palm Sunday in Paris