My younger brother and I just bought round-trip tickets to barcelona for august. We have three weeks and not-too-big a budget. Ideally, we'd like to go from barcelona to paris, paris to rome, then back to barcelona (and from each of those cities, some trips to smaller cities).
Any suggestions on what other cities to hit?
And more importantly, what is the absolute cheapest way to get from barcelona to paris, paris to rome, and rome to barcelona? Is a eurail pass worth it even w/ the likely reservation fees for these inter-country trips? Or should I just be looking out for cheap flights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 켑틴프라이드 릴게임 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 3 인터넷바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 4 생방송바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 5 생중계바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 아시아바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 8 아시안바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 9 윈스카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 10 태백카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 11 엔젤카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 12 빅브라더카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 15 성인온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Luggage Storage
- 18 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 19 Back from Paris
- 20 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Another tipping question: concierges
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base