My younger brother and I just bought round-trip tickets to barcelona for august. We have three weeks and not-too-big a budget. Ideally, we'd like to go from barcelona to paris, paris to rome, then back to barcelona (and from each of those cities, some trips to smaller cities).
Any suggestions on what other cities to hit?
And more importantly, what is the absolute cheapest way to get from barcelona to paris, paris to rome, and rome to barcelona? Is a eurail pass worth it even w/ the likely reservation fees for these inter-country trips? Or should I just be looking out for cheap flights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라이야기＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노˘생방송카지노
- 2 게임몽릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 6 Things to do in Montpellier
- 7 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 8 Leather goods in Florence
- 9 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 10 4 days in Provence in early June
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 France Itinerary Advice
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 17 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 18 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 19 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 20 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 21 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 What is the best travel insurance company?