My younger brother and I just bought round-trip tickets to barcelona for august. We have three weeks and not-too-big a budget. Ideally, we'd like to go from barcelona to paris, paris to rome, then back to barcelona (and from each of those cities, some trips to smaller cities).
Any suggestions on what other cities to hit?
And more importantly, what is the absolute cheapest way to get from barcelona to paris, paris to rome, and rome to barcelona? Is a eurail pass worth it even w/ the likely reservation fees for these inter-country trips? Or should I just be looking out for cheap flights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Rent a car in England
- 6 Edinburgh to Skye
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 9 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 10 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 11 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 12 2017 Easter in Italy
- 13 4 days itinerary for France
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 16 Going to Russia
- 17 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 18 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 19 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 20 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 21 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 22 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 23 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?