My wife and I are planning a return to Italy during September 2016. We would like to divide the time between the east and west coasts. Our thoughts are to spend the first half of the visit in Verona where we will be able to day trip to Venice and Milan. The second half the trip, my wife would like to visit the Cinque Terre. Does anyone have suggestions for their favorite towns to stay in or outside of the CT with the idea of day tripping? We will have a car for Verona. For the CT, we may have car if staying outside of the area and use local train to visit, ie Camogli.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 8 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 9 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 10 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 21 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 22 Airline to Rome
- 23 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Alitala