We are slowly planning ou next trip for summer (something like july 13 to august 5 or 6) and firts we have think about Spain or Italy, but many peiple told us that the heat can be unbearable. I don't like the heat and we have two children (3 and 7) so we tend tto not stay in intense heat for too many times.
here,s when the idea of going to Ireland and Scotland came. Here's waht we think:
1) Flight From Montreal to Dublin
2) rent a car (or train ?) from Dublin to belfast (2 weeks)
3) Take cheap flight (Ryan air or Easyjet) from Belfast to Glasgow (is the ferry better ?)
4) Take 10 days to travel by train (or bus) around Glasgow and Edinburgh
5) Flight back to Montréal from Glasgow.
What do you think of this ? What should be our budget for that kind of trip ? We don't want fancy dinner, we can go eat fresh food from grocery store.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les Invalides Night Show
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 4 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 barcelona neighborhood
- 7 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 8 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 9 Best Greek Island
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 Which Day?
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 16 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 17 Corsica and Sardinia
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Regarding Residence Permit
- 20 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 23 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 24 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 25 limousine services - milan - rome