We are slowly planning ou next trip for summer (something like july 13 to august 5 or 6) and firts we have think about Spain or Italy, but many peiple told us that the heat can be unbearable. I don't like the heat and we have two children (3 and 7) so we tend tto not stay in intense heat for too many times.
here,s when the idea of going to Ireland and Scotland came. Here's waht we think:
1) Flight From Montreal to Dublin
2) rent a car (or train ?) from Dublin to belfast (2 weeks)
3) Take cheap flight (Ryan air or Easyjet) from Belfast to Glasgow (is the ferry better ?)
4) Take 10 days to travel by train (or bus) around Glasgow and Edinburgh
5) Flight back to Montréal from Glasgow.
What do you think of this ? What should be our budget for that kind of trip ? We don't want fancy dinner, we can go eat fresh food from grocery store.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Amsterdam hotel
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 1 month in Europe
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 London-Help Me Spend Money