We are slowly planning ou next trip for summer (something like july 13 to august 5 or 6) and firts we have think about Spain or Italy, but many peiple told us that the heat can be unbearable. I don't like the heat and we have two children (3 and 7) so we tend tto not stay in intense heat for too many times.
here,s when the idea of going to Ireland and Scotland came. Here's waht we think:
1) Flight From Montreal to Dublin
2) rent a car (or train ?) from Dublin to belfast (2 weeks)
3) Take cheap flight (Ryan air or Easyjet) from Belfast to Glasgow (is the ferry better ?)
4) Take 10 days to travel by train (or bus) around Glasgow and Edinburgh
5) Flight back to Montréal from Glasgow.
What do you think of this ? What should be our budget for that kind of trip ? We don't want fancy dinner, we can go eat fresh food from grocery store.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Cutback on Spain trip
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 where to stay in London?
- 6 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 7 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 8 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 9 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 10 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 13 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 16 driving from ancona to rome
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 23 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 2017 Easter in Italy