Spending 3 weeks in a home exchange apartment in late July early August in the 6th arrondissement. Looking for advice for local groceries, transportation options to 'must see' areas, etc. I think we will be able to walk to the Parc Tete D'or, but any and all advice for sight-seeing and 'living locally' appreciated. We may rent a car for a few days, but intend to use public transport primarily.
3 weeks in Lyon, France
- 1 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 2 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 3 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 4 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 5 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 6 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 7 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 8 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 9 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 10 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 11 Do and don't, eating in France
- 12 italy itinerary for comments
- 13 chip and pin credit cards
- 14 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 15 Italian train question
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 18 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 19 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 20 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 21 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 22 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 23 Paris Ticket t+
- 24 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 25 Paris museums free admission