I am spending 3 weeks in Italy in end July & first half August as part of a last minute opportunity for a 5 weeks Europe trip, out of which first 8 nights are booked. 3 nights in Venice and 5 in Florence.
I would certainly cover Rome. Maybe spend 5-7 nights there. I fly off from Rome to my home country.
Given it's too hot and crowded, but especially in the south, I think it's best to avoid Amalfi right now?
I'd be traveling solo and depend on public transportation.
In terms of interest, I like art, history & culture, food, nature, people watching, taking long walks, cooking, etc. I guess I'd get my art, culture & history fix in Florence and Rome. Looking for a different experience for the remaining week. I guess given I'm covering Venice, Florence and Rome, I should be looking at Tuscany or Central Italy? Kindly suggest a nice village / town to base myself in, which has good public transportation connections with nearby towns for making day trips. Some village in Tuscany, perhaps? Or a big town like bologna?
I am also trying to find out if I can do some vegetarian cooking classes for few days! But either dates don't match or vacations are too expensive (3000E for 6-7 days!). I can arrange for my own accommodation and would focus on getting just the daily cooking lessons, if that helps bringing the cost down.
I wanted to go to Puglia as well but clearly the connections are not convenient and are turning out to be quite expensive. Maybe I reserve the entire south Italy for another trip.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 럭키카지노べ❁【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❁べ럭키카지노
- 2 비보카지노べ✿【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✿べ비보카지노
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 1 month in Europe
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 23 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days