I will be going to Milan for a conference in November for 3 weeks. I am trying to figure out what cities to visit that are around the area. I have a list of cities that I would like to visit but would love your opinions on them as well. If there are cities that you really loved, please let me know! I would really like to focus on cities that are easy to get to from Milan. The types of things I like to do are the usual touristic sites like churches, museums, UNESCO sites, etc. I'm not too fond of going to out of the way cities (unless they're easy to get to without a car). Additionally, it would be great to figure out the order of cities that I should visit. Also, are there any cities where it's not a good idea to visit on certain days?
Cities I'm interested in:
Please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 2 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 3 Frankfurt to UK
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 God Save the Queen?
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 9 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 12 9 Days in Spain
- 13 Barcelona alternative
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 Paris to Italy
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 23 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 24 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 25 Road trip with our dog