I will be going to Milan for a conference in November for 3 weeks. I am trying to figure out what cities to visit that are around the area. I have a list of cities that I would like to visit but would love your opinions on them as well. If there are cities that you really loved, please let me know! I would really like to focus on cities that are easy to get to from Milan. The types of things I like to do are the usual touristic sites like churches, museums, UNESCO sites, etc. I'm not too fond of going to out of the way cities (unless they're easy to get to without a car). Additionally, it would be great to figure out the order of cities that I should visit. Also, are there any cities where it's not a good idea to visit on certain days?
Cities I'm interested in:
Please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10X : HP pRINTER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 HP 24*7
- 2 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 3 ATM
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 6 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 7 Spain Itinerary
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 ATM help
- 12 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 13 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 15 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 16 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 23 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest