I will be going to Milan for a conference in November for 3 weeks. I am trying to figure out what cities to visit that are around the area. I have a list of cities that I would like to visit but would love your opinions on them as well. If there are cities that you really loved, please let me know! I would really like to focus on cities that are easy to get to from Milan. The types of things I like to do are the usual touristic sites like churches, museums, UNESCO sites, etc. I'm not too fond of going to out of the way cities (unless they're easy to get to without a car). Additionally, it would be great to figure out the order of cities that I should visit. Also, are there any cities where it's not a good idea to visit on certain days?
Cities I'm interested in:
Please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 2 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Florence - Where to stay
- 5 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 6 Berlin to Italy
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Where to go!?
- 9 First time in Bulgaria
- 10 Vacation
- 11 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 15 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 18 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 19 Walking itinerary in England?
- 20 Dog friendly hotels
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 Cambridge in May
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 25 No Periods in British Written English!