I will be going to Milan for a conference in November for 3 weeks. I am trying to figure out what cities to visit that are around the area. I have a list of cities that I would like to visit but would love your opinions on them as well. If there are cities that you really loved, please let me know! I would really like to focus on cities that are easy to get to from Milan. The types of things I like to do are the usual touristic sites like churches, museums, UNESCO sites, etc. I'm not too fond of going to out of the way cities (unless they're easy to get to without a car). Additionally, it would be great to figure out the order of cities that I should visit. Also, are there any cities where it's not a good idea to visit on certain days?
Cities I'm interested in:
Please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 3 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 4 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 5 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 6 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 7 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 8 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 11 Italy in January?
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 2 days in Lugano area
- 16 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 19 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 20 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 21 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 22 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 23 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 24 Scotland in December
- 25 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning