I will be going to Milan for a conference in November for 3 weeks. I am trying to figure out what cities to visit that are around the area. I have a list of cities that I would like to visit but would love your opinions on them as well. If there are cities that you really loved, please let me know! I would really like to focus on cities that are easy to get to from Milan. The types of things I like to do are the usual touristic sites like churches, museums, UNESCO sites, etc. I'm not too fond of going to out of the way cities (unless they're easy to get to without a car). Additionally, it would be great to figure out the order of cities that I should visit. Also, are there any cities where it's not a good idea to visit on certain days?
Cities I'm interested in:
Please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 mountain views near London
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 5 Italy in 11 Days
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 8 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 9 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 10 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 16 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 17 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 18 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 3 week trip with children
- 24 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings