I posted earlier about a six week trip to Spain and Italy that I would be taking with a friend. Due to some complications regarding work and vacation time, we only have three weeks and shall be spending it in italy (the three weeks does not including travel to and from italy). We shall be visiting in early June (I know its not the best time to go, but what can you do?) and are looking for the following from our trip:
I enjoy history and art, and couldn't bear to omit Rome or Florence from the itinerary. However, I would also like to experience some italian culture without following the throng of tourists that rush from site to site. My friend loves history like me, but would also like to enjoy some classic italian cuisine.
Based on these desires, we have fashioned a very rough itinerary of our three weeks in italy.
Venice- 3 days
Cinque Terre- 3 days
Bologna- 2 days
Florence- 3 days
Siena- 4 days (day trips- San Gimagnano, Volterra or Montepulciano?)
Rome- 5 days
Am I trying to fit too much into this trip? I highly value the advice and expertise of posters on this site and am looking forward to hearing your responses,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노"や→≫ ASSA82。TK ≪←や"슈퍼카지노생중계카지노
- 2 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노♪인터넷카지노주소
- 3 온라인카지노"☣→≫ ASSA82。TK ≪←☣"슈퍼카지노온라인카지노
- 4 A week in Paris
- 5 38 Days in Paris
- 6 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 11 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 12 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 advance tickets?
- 14 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 15 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 25 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?