I posted earlier about a six week trip to Spain and Italy that I would be taking with a friend. Due to some complications regarding work and vacation time, we only have three weeks and shall be spending it in italy (the three weeks does not including travel to and from italy). We shall be visiting in early June (I know its not the best time to go, but what can you do?) and are looking for the following from our trip:
I enjoy history and art, and couldn't bear to omit Rome or Florence from the itinerary. However, I would also like to experience some italian culture without following the throng of tourists that rush from site to site. My friend loves history like me, but would also like to enjoy some classic italian cuisine.
Based on these desires, we have fashioned a very rough itinerary of our three weeks in italy.
Venice- 3 days
Cinque Terre- 3 days
Bologna- 2 days
Florence- 3 days
Siena- 4 days (day trips- San Gimagnano, Volterra or Montepulciano?)
Rome- 5 days
Am I trying to fit too much into this trip? I highly value the advice and expertise of posters on this site and am looking forward to hearing your responses,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 2 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 3 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 4 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Interesting places to visit
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 19 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Budapest in December 2017
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip