My partner and I have just booked 3 weeks in Europe - April/May.
We are flying into Rome and out of London.
I have been to a lot of places as I lived in London for 2 years but I do not have a problem seeing things again (ie Rome, Venice, Florence etc) and this will be my boyfriend's first time.
We are thinking the following itinerary - Rome, Amalfi, Florence, Venice, Munich, Paris and London.
We would love some feedback on this or if you have any other recommendations as to where to go?
Thank you all so much in advance!
3 weeks in Eurpope - I would love feedback on our journey
- 1 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 2 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 3 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 4 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 5 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 6 Drive Rome Florence
- 7 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 10 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 13 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 14 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 15 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 16 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 17 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 18 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 19 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 22 Northern Italy
- 23 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 24 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 25 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels