My partner and I have just booked 3 weeks in Europe - April/May.
We are flying into Rome and out of London.
I have been to a lot of places as I lived in London for 2 years but I do not have a problem seeing things again (ie Rome, Venice, Florence etc) and this will be my boyfriend's first time.
We are thinking the following itinerary - Rome, Amalfi, Florence, Venice, Munich, Paris and London.
We would love some feedback on this or if you have any other recommendations as to where to go?
Thank you all so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 2 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 3 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Overnight Train Questions
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 8 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 9 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 10 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 13 Flamenco Shows
- 14 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 15 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 16 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 17 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 18 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 19 What to see in Dresden...
- 20 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Croatia in late April
- 22 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 23 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 24 Italy - best two central locations
- 25 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)