My partner and I have just booked 3 weeks in Europe - April/May.
We are flying into Rome and out of London.
I have been to a lot of places as I lived in London for 2 years but I do not have a problem seeing things again (ie Rome, Venice, Florence etc) and this will be my boyfriend's first time.
We are thinking the following itinerary - Rome, Amalfi, Florence, Venice, Munich, Paris and London.
We would love some feedback on this or if you have any other recommendations as to where to go?
Thank you all so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 2 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 3 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 4 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 5 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 6 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 7 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 8 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 9 Lake Garda- Italy
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Sardinia, Italy
- 12 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 13 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 14 Italy by car
- 15 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 16 Paris gtg in October?
- 17 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 18 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 19 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 20 T Mobile Does it Again
- 21 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 22 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 23 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 24 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 25 European Championship