My partner and I have just booked 3 weeks in Europe - April/May.
We are flying into Rome and out of London.
I have been to a lot of places as I lived in London for 2 years but I do not have a problem seeing things again (ie Rome, Venice, Florence etc) and this will be my boyfriend's first time.
We are thinking the following itinerary - Rome, Amalfi, Florence, Venice, Munich, Paris and London.
We would love some feedback on this or if you have any other recommendations as to where to go?
Thank you all so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 2 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 3 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 4 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 5 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 6 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 7 Train up the Jungfrau
- 8 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 9 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 10 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 11 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 12 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 13 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 14 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 17 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 20 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 21 First Trip to Ireland
- 22 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 25 Athens multi site pass