My partner and I have just booked 3 weeks in Europe - April/May.
We are flying into Rome and out of London.
I have been to a lot of places as I lived in London for 2 years but I do not have a problem seeing things again (ie Rome, Venice, Florence etc) and this will be my boyfriend's first time.
We are thinking the following itinerary - Rome, Amalfi, Florence, Venice, Munich, Paris and London.
We would love some feedback on this or if you have any other recommendations as to where to go?
Thank you all so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 3 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 4 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 5 Juangfrau / mt
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 10 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!