My partner and I have just booked 3 weeks in Europe - April/May.
We are flying into Rome and out of London.
I have been to a lot of places as I lived in London for 2 years but I do not have a problem seeing things again (ie Rome, Venice, Florence etc) and this will be my boyfriend's first time.
We are thinking the following itinerary - Rome, Amalfi, Florence, Venice, Munich, Paris and London.
We would love some feedback on this or if you have any other recommendations as to where to go?
Thank you all so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 2 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 3 Prague & Croatia
- 4 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 5 Florence airport costumes
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 8 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 11 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 12 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 13 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 18 Barcelona on budget
- 19 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 20 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 21 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 22 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?