My partner and I have just booked 3 weeks in Europe - April/May.
We are flying into Rome and out of London.
I have been to a lot of places as I lived in London for 2 years but I do not have a problem seeing things again (ie Rome, Venice, Florence etc) and this will be my boyfriend's first time.
We are thinking the following itinerary - Rome, Amalfi, Florence, Venice, Munich, Paris and London.
We would love some feedback on this or if you have any other recommendations as to where to go?
Thank you all so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Villa in Italy
- 4 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 5 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 9 Places to stop/stay?
- 10 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 13 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 14 Route Information
- 15 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 16 Lisbon
- 17 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 18 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 TSA Precheck
- 24 Where in Greece
- 25 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?