My partner and I have just booked 3 weeks in Europe - April/May.
We are flying into Rome and out of London.
I have been to a lot of places as I lived in London for 2 years but I do not have a problem seeing things again (ie Rome, Venice, Florence etc) and this will be my boyfriend's first time.
We are thinking the following itinerary - Rome, Amalfi, Florence, Venice, Munich, Paris and London.
We would love some feedback on this or if you have any other recommendations as to where to go?
Thank you all so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset☎ CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 Tec*h SUPP0RT
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Chania
- 7 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 8 Now to Madrid
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 11 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 12 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 13 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 14 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 15 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 16 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 17 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 18 Sicily: which coast?
- 19 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 22 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Edinbrugh
- 25 Berlin to ?