My partner and I have just booked 3 weeks in Europe - April/May.
We are flying into Rome and out of London.
I have been to a lot of places as I lived in London for 2 years but I do not have a problem seeing things again (ie Rome, Venice, Florence etc) and this will be my boyfriend's first time.
We are thinking the following itinerary - Rome, Amalfi, Florence, Venice, Munich, Paris and London.
We would love some feedback on this or if you have any other recommendations as to where to go?
Thank you all so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 NORTON Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 bellsouth Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 bellsouth Tec*h car*e
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Quizz !
- 5 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 6 Schengen Rule
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 9 Russia in two weeks in December
- 10 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 11 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 12 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 13 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 14 9 Days in Spain
- 15 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 16 Norway Honeymoon
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 19 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 20 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 21 Our future trip to Greece
- 22 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 23 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 24 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?