My partner and I have just booked 3 weeks in Europe - April/May.
We are flying into Rome and out of London.
I have been to a lot of places as I lived in London for 2 years but I do not have a problem seeing things again (ie Rome, Venice, Florence etc) and this will be my boyfriend's first time.
We are thinking the following itinerary - Rome, Amalfi, Florence, Venice, Munich, Paris and London.
We would love some feedback on this or if you have any other recommendations as to where to go?
Thank you all so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 2 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 3 Girona and Besalau
- 4 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 5 London Itinerary and Questions
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 8 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 9 Ravello to Paestum
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 11 MiFi in Italy
- 12 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 13 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 14 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 15 Barcelona completely overrated
- 16 French lavender and cottages
- 17 What Greek islands should I visit
- 18 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 19 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 20 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 21 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 22 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 23 Spain Itinerary Help
- 24 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 25 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.