My partner and I have just booked 3 weeks in Europe - April/May.
We are flying into Rome and out of London.
I have been to a lot of places as I lived in London for 2 years but I do not have a problem seeing things again (ie Rome, Venice, Florence etc) and this will be my boyfriend's first time.
We are thinking the following itinerary - Rome, Amalfi, Florence, Venice, Munich, Paris and London.
We would love some feedback on this or if you have any other recommendations as to where to go?
Thank you all so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 2 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 5 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 6 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 7 Wales
- 8 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 9 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 Tracking the Weather
- 13 Globus Iberian Tour
- 14 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Budapest to Kosice
- 17 Poland to Austria In December
- 18 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 21 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 22 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 23 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 24 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city