My partner and I have just booked 3 weeks in Europe - April/May.
We are flying into Rome and out of London.
I have been to a lot of places as I lived in London for 2 years but I do not have a problem seeing things again (ie Rome, Venice, Florence etc) and this will be my boyfriend's first time.
We are thinking the following itinerary - Rome, Amalfi, Florence, Venice, Munich, Paris and London.
We would love some feedback on this or if you have any other recommendations as to where to go?
Thank you all so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 2 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 3 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 4 vegetarian in spain
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 7 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 8 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 10 Dublin Leap Card
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 14 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 15 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 16 2 weeks Europe trip
- 17 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 18 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 19 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 25 Advice on apartment in Spain and location