My partner and I have just booked 3 weeks in Europe - April/May.
We are flying into Rome and out of London.
I have been to a lot of places as I lived in London for 2 years but I do not have a problem seeing things again (ie Rome, Venice, Florence etc) and this will be my boyfriend's first time.
We are thinking the following itinerary - Rome, Amalfi, Florence, Venice, Munich, Paris and London.
We would love some feedback on this or if you have any other recommendations as to where to go?
Thank you all so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 2 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 3 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 4 Bavaria in August
- 5 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 6 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 7 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 8 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 9 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 10 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 11 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 12 Train Question
- 13 What clothes?
- 14 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 15 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 16 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 17 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 18 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 19 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 20 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 21 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 22 GPS vs Google Maps
- 23 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 24 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 25 10 nights in France