Looking for advice/ possible itinerary for travel in August for our family of 4. Budget flexible, length of trip 3 weeks or so. Interested in combination of the traditional sights (museums etc) as well as off the beaten path experiences (hiking, home/ farm stay?). Having a hard time getting started with so many choices
3 weeks in Europe with 8 and 10 year old
- 1 rand versus euro
- 2 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 3 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 4 Help with itenerary
- 5 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 6 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 7 Vacation rental in Provence
- 8 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 9 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 10 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 13 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 14 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 15 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 16 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 17 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 20 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 21 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 22 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 23 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 24 portugal
- 25 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol