Looking for advice/ possible itinerary for travel in August for our family of 4. Budget flexible, length of trip 3 weeks or so. Interested in combination of the traditional sights (museums etc) as well as off the beaten path experiences (hiking, home/ farm stay?). Having a hard time getting started with so many choices
3 weeks in Europe with 8 and 10 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 A Greek sojourn
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 5 Italy in October 2015
- 6 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 9 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 10 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 11 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 12 Halloween in Paris
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 14 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 19 London Trip Travel
- 20 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 21 Itinerary 20 days
- 22 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 23 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 24 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 25 What kind of Tourist are you?