Looking for advice/ possible itinerary for travel in August for our family of 4. Budget flexible, length of trip 3 weeks or so. Interested in combination of the traditional sights (museums etc) as well as off the beaten path experiences (hiking, home/ farm stay?). Having a hard time getting started with so many choices
3 weeks in Europe with 8 and 10 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group for Colosseum
- 2 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 5 Gargano Promontory
- 6 Fjords, How To?
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 London visit
- 9 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 12 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 13 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 14 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 16 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 17 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 18 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 21 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 24 Duoro river cruises
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)