Looking for advice/ possible itinerary for travel in August for our family of 4. Budget flexible, length of trip 3 weeks or so. Interested in combination of the traditional sights (museums etc) as well as off the beaten path experiences (hiking, home/ farm stay?). Having a hard time getting started with so many choices
3 weeks in Europe with 8 and 10 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 2 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 3 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 4 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 5 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 6 4 days in Scotland
- 7 Airb2b in Paris
- 8 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 9 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 10 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 11 Seaplane service
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 14 scotland trave;
- 15 Venice tourist travel pass
- 16 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 17 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 19 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 20 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 21 Iceland wedding
- 22 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 23 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband