Our family (my husband and I, two girls 10 and 12) have flights planned to Europe in August 2011. We arrive in London and fly out of Zurich 18 days later. Luckily, we are stopping off in New York for 5 days to help with jet lag.
My question is this: We know we want to spend 6 days in England and 5 or 6 days in Paris (with several day trips to countryside). Any suggestions for the final 6 days?
It is tempting to want to go on a multi country binge (living in Hawaii is great but one doesn't get to go to Europe very often!), but all the posts I read warn against this. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. We are all very active and fairly used to a hectic schedule. Mahalo!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 2 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 3 Pousadas in Portugal
- 4 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 5 Antiques shopping Rome
- 6 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 7 Scotland Trip Planning
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 10 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 11 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 12 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 13 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 14 Paris food tours?
- 15 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 16 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 17 Lake Maggiore
- 18 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 19 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 20 Classical Music in Milan
- 21 Must sees in Malaga
- 22 Another Book List for Italy
- 23 Italy train question
- 24 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 25 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.