Our family (my husband and I, two girls 10 and 12) have flights planned to Europe in August 2011. We arrive in London and fly out of Zurich 18 days later. Luckily, we are stopping off in New York for 5 days to help with jet lag.
My question is this: We know we want to spend 6 days in England and 5 or 6 days in Paris (with several day trips to countryside). Any suggestions for the final 6 days?
It is tempting to want to go on a multi country binge (living in Hawaii is great but one doesn't get to go to Europe very often!), but all the posts I read warn against this. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. We are all very active and fairly used to a hectic schedule. Mahalo!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 2 Places to stop/stay?
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 One night in the Dolomites
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 7 Route Information
- 8 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 9 Lisbon
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 12 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 13 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 16 Villa in Italy
- 17 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 18 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 19 TSA Precheck
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Where in Greece
- 22 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 23 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 24 Couscous
- 25 Help me make this possible!