Our family (my husband and I, two girls 10 and 12) have flights planned to Europe in August 2011. We arrive in London and fly out of Zurich 18 days later. Luckily, we are stopping off in New York for 5 days to help with jet lag.
My question is this: We know we want to spend 6 days in England and 5 or 6 days in Paris (with several day trips to countryside). Any suggestions for the final 6 days?
It is tempting to want to go on a multi country binge (living in Hawaii is great but one doesn't get to go to Europe very often!), but all the posts I read warn against this. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. We are all very active and fairly used to a hectic schedule. Mahalo!
3 weeks in Europe for Hawaii Family
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 Madrid and London
- 3 3 weeks in Europe
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 6 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 7 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 8 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 9 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 10 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 11 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 14 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 17 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 18 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 19 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 22 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 23 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 24 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 25 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28