Our family (my husband and I, two girls 10 and 12) have flights planned to Europe in August 2011. We arrive in London and fly out of Zurich 18 days later. Luckily, we are stopping off in New York for 5 days to help with jet lag.
My question is this: We know we want to spend 6 days in England and 5 or 6 days in Paris (with several day trips to countryside). Any suggestions for the final 6 days?
It is tempting to want to go on a multi country binge (living in Hawaii is great but one doesn't get to go to Europe very often!), but all the posts I read warn against this. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. We are all very active and fairly used to a hectic schedule. Mahalo!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 3 God Save the Queen?
- 4 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 5 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 6 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 7 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 8 Milan or Turin
- 9 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 10 Frankfurt to UK
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 14 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Barcelona alternative
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Spanish Medical Providers
- 22 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 23 Paris to Italy
- 24 Driving through Paris
- 25 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick