Our family (my husband and I, two girls 10 and 12) have flights planned to Europe in August 2011. We arrive in London and fly out of Zurich 18 days later. Luckily, we are stopping off in New York for 5 days to help with jet lag.
My question is this: We know we want to spend 6 days in England and 5 or 6 days in Paris (with several day trips to countryside). Any suggestions for the final 6 days?
It is tempting to want to go on a multi country binge (living in Hawaii is great but one doesn't get to go to Europe very often!), but all the posts I read warn against this. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. We are all very active and fairly used to a hectic schedule. Mahalo!
3 weeks in Europe for Hawaii Family
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 2 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 3 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 4 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 5 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 6 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 7 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 8 Luggage sizing
- 9 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 10 Moving to Belfast
- 11 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 12 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 13 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 14 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 17 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 18 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 21 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 22 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 23 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 24 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 25 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?