Our family (my husband and I, two girls 10 and 12) have flights planned to Europe in August 2011. We arrive in London and fly out of Zurich 18 days later. Luckily, we are stopping off in New York for 5 days to help with jet lag.
My question is this: We know we want to spend 6 days in England and 5 or 6 days in Paris (with several day trips to countryside). Any suggestions for the final 6 days?
It is tempting to want to go on a multi country binge (living in Hawaii is great but one doesn't get to go to Europe very often!), but all the posts I read warn against this. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. We are all very active and fairly used to a hectic schedule. Mahalo!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 3 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 Advices about our itiniary
- 6 Brief trip report Naples
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 9 Private transportation
- 10 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 11 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 12 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 13 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 14 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 15 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 18 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 19 Global Travel Warning...
- 20 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 21 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 24 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive