Our family (my husband and I, two girls 10 and 12) have flights planned to Europe in August 2011. We arrive in London and fly out of Zurich 18 days later. Luckily, we are stopping off in New York for 5 days to help with jet lag.
My question is this: We know we want to spend 6 days in England and 5 or 6 days in Paris (with several day trips to countryside). Any suggestions for the final 6 days?
It is tempting to want to go on a multi country binge (living in Hawaii is great but one doesn't get to go to Europe very often!), but all the posts I read warn against this. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. We are all very active and fairly used to a hectic schedule. Mahalo!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 2 London Paris
- 3 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 4 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 5 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 6 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 7 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 8 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 9 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 12 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 13 Day trips by train from Milan
- 14 London dining service charge
- 15 Advance Booking for Spain
- 16 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 17 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 18 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 19 Norwegian air
- 20 3 Wake-up calls
- 21 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 22 Scotland Question
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 25 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting