Our family (my husband and I, two girls 10 and 12) have flights planned to Europe in August 2011. We arrive in London and fly out of Zurich 18 days later. Luckily, we are stopping off in New York for 5 days to help with jet lag.
My question is this: We know we want to spend 6 days in England and 5 or 6 days in Paris (with several day trips to countryside). Any suggestions for the final 6 days?
It is tempting to want to go on a multi country binge (living in Hawaii is great but one doesn't get to go to Europe very often!), but all the posts I read warn against this. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. We are all very active and fairly used to a hectic schedule. Mahalo!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 2 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 5 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 10 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 15 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Questions about Polish sights
- 18 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 19 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 25 Greece-Paros or Meteora