Our family (my husband and I, two girls 10 and 12) have flights planned to Europe in August 2011. We arrive in London and fly out of Zurich 18 days later. Luckily, we are stopping off in New York for 5 days to help with jet lag.
My question is this: We know we want to spend 6 days in England and 5 or 6 days in Paris (with several day trips to countryside). Any suggestions for the final 6 days?
It is tempting to want to go on a multi country binge (living in Hawaii is great but one doesn't get to go to Europe very often!), but all the posts I read warn against this. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. We are all very active and fairly used to a hectic schedule. Mahalo!
3 weeks in Europe for Hawaii Family
- 1 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 6 Lake como
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 9 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 10 Place to propose
- 11 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 12 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 14 Prague Main Train Station
- 15 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 16 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 17 Three for the road
- 18 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 19 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 20 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 21 Itinerary Questions
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 24 British drivers
- 25 Portugal in September