Our family (my husband and I, two girls 10 and 12) have flights planned to Europe in August 2011. We arrive in London and fly out of Zurich 18 days later. Luckily, we are stopping off in New York for 5 days to help with jet lag.
My question is this: We know we want to spend 6 days in England and 5 or 6 days in Paris (with several day trips to countryside). Any suggestions for the final 6 days?
It is tempting to want to go on a multi country binge (living in Hawaii is great but one doesn't get to go to Europe very often!), but all the posts I read warn against this. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. We are all very active and fairly used to a hectic schedule. Mahalo!
3 weeks in Europe for Hawaii Family
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which apartment/area in London?
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 4 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 5 Driving in Germany
- 6 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 7 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 8 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 9 Venice - boats on canals
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Venice, just arrived
- 13 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 14 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 15 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 16 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 17 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 18 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 19 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 20 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 21 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 22 Stockholm Trip Report
- 23 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!