Our family (my husband and I, two girls 10 and 12) have flights planned to Europe in August 2011. We arrive in London and fly out of Zurich 18 days later. Luckily, we are stopping off in New York for 5 days to help with jet lag.
My question is this: We know we want to spend 6 days in England and 5 or 6 days in Paris (with several day trips to countryside). Any suggestions for the final 6 days?
It is tempting to want to go on a multi country binge (living in Hawaii is great but one doesn't get to go to Europe very often!), but all the posts I read warn against this. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. We are all very active and fairly used to a hectic schedule. Mahalo!
3 weeks in Europe for Hawaii Family
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 I'm in a funk
- 3 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 4 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 5 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 6 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 7 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 8 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 9 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 10 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 11 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 12 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 13 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 14 Ireland driving vacation
- 15 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 16 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 17 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 18 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 19 Provence, near Nice
- 20 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 24 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 25 hire a car or public transport