Dear Fodorites ,
My itinerary , for a first time visit to Europe. Based on my likes , dislikes , reading I have narrowed down to Italy and France with a Stop over in Switzerland.
Looking forward to your comments
Day 0 - Fly into Rome
Day 1 & 2 - Rome
Day 3 - Pompeii & Herculean Day Tour
Day 4 - Rome
Day 5 - Train to Pisa and onwards to Florence -Overnight Florence
Day 6 - Florence
Day 7 - Florence -> Venice
Day 8 - 10 ->> Venice Including Islands of Murano & Burano
Day 11 Venice - Milan Overnight Milan
Day 12 Milan
Day 13 - Milan - > Spiez - > Interlaken
Day 14 - Intelaken
Day 15 - Interlaken
Day 16 - Onward Train to Paris
Day 17- 19 Paris
Day 20 - Flyback
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 5 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 Now to Madrid
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 3 days solo in London
- 10 Chania
- 11 Edinbrugh
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 14 Hotels in Turin
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 Studying art in English in venice
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 20 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 21 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 22 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 Day hikes in Switzerland
Dear Fodorites ,