Dear Fodorites ,
My itinerary , for a first time visit to Europe. Based on my likes , dislikes , reading I have narrowed down to Italy and France with a Stop over in Switzerland.
Looking forward to your comments
Day 0 - Fly into Rome
Day 1 & 2 - Rome
Day 3 - Pompeii & Herculean Day Tour
Day 4 - Rome
Day 5 - Train to Pisa and onwards to Florence -Overnight Florence
Day 6 - Florence
Day 7 - Florence -> Venice
Day 8 - 10 ->> Venice Including Islands of Murano & Burano
Day 11 Venice - Milan Overnight Milan
Day 12 Milan
Day 13 - Milan - > Spiez - > Interlaken
Day 14 - Intelaken
Day 15 - Interlaken
Day 16 - Onward Train to Paris
Day 17- 19 Paris
Day 20 - Flyback
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Alps and UK
- 2 Scotland Trip
- 3 Azores in February
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 9 Lisbon trip report
- 10 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 11 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 12 Ireland in April
- 13 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 14 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 15 Driving in Italy?
- 16 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 19 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 20 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 23 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 24 So much to do, so little time!
- 25 Tour of Northern Italy
Dear Fodorites ,