Dear Fodorites ,
My itinerary , for a first time visit to Europe. Based on my likes , dislikes , reading I have narrowed down to Italy and France with a Stop over in Switzerland.
Looking forward to your comments
Day 0 - Fly into Rome
Day 1 & 2 - Rome
Day 3 - Pompeii & Herculean Day Tour
Day 4 - Rome
Day 5 - Train to Pisa and onwards to Florence -Overnight Florence
Day 6 - Florence
Day 7 - Florence -> Venice
Day 8 - 10 ->> Venice Including Islands of Murano & Burano
Day 11 Venice - Milan Overnight Milan
Day 12 Milan
Day 13 - Milan - > Spiez - > Interlaken
Day 14 - Intelaken
Day 15 - Interlaken
Day 16 - Onward Train to Paris
Day 17- 19 Paris
Day 20 - Flyback
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남매직미러풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 6 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 9 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 14 travel around Spain
- 15 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 16 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 17 Restaurants
- 18 Bursa/Iznik
- 19 Confused on which train pass
- 20 Best of Norway
- 21 Brussels, Belgium
- 22 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 23 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 24 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 25 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
Dear Fodorites ,