Dear Fodorites ,
My itinerary , for a first time visit to Europe. Based on my likes , dislikes , reading I have narrowed down to Italy and France with a Stop over in Switzerland.
Looking forward to your comments
Day 0 - Fly into Rome
Day 1 & 2 - Rome
Day 3 - Pompeii & Herculean Day Tour
Day 4 - Rome
Day 5 - Train to Pisa and onwards to Florence -Overnight Florence
Day 6 - Florence
Day 7 - Florence -> Venice
Day 8 - 10 ->> Venice Including Islands of Murano & Burano
Day 11 Venice - Milan Overnight Milan
Day 12 Milan
Day 13 - Milan - > Spiez - > Interlaken
Day 14 - Intelaken
Day 15 - Interlaken
Day 16 - Onward Train to Paris
Day 17- 19 Paris
Day 20 - Flyback
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 2 Earthquake near Naples
- 3 Budapest to Kosice
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 6 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 7 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 8 3nights in Venice
- 9 Paris in November
- 10 My 3 days in Venice
- 11 multi city flights to europe
- 12 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 13 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 One week in Europe
- 16 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 17 London Theater
- 18 Tracking the Weather
- 19 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 20 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 21 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 22 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 23 My final Prague itinerary
- 24 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
Dear Fodorites ,