Just after some advice in regards to our planned itinerary to have 3 weeks in Europe. The dates are fixed with arriving into Brussels on the 16/09 & being in Venice on the 05/10 - we have to be back home in Australia on the 09/10 at the latest.
I think what I'm after is advice on if the route is do-able? and are there any offbeat places to see & things to do that may not be listed on the top things to do in each place.
We are easy going travellers, there are just a few things in each city that we want to see at the moment, but will be very happy if we just wander, enjoy the city & eat all day.
Amazing food recommendations are very welcome as well
Sep 16: Fly in to Brussels 7am - spend the day recovering from a massive flight from Australia
Sep 17-19: Brussels
Sep 20: Fly to Prague
Sep 21-22: Prague
Sep 23: Train to Salzburg, spend the afternoon exploring the city around us
Sep 24-25: Salzburg, must do the SOM tour (other half will hate that, but who cares, he can have the breweries over the next few days)
Sep 26: Train to Munich or a smaller town in the area (we are thinking we may want to avoid staying in Munich as it's Oktoberfest, due to the cost of accomodation)
Sep 27: Munich or something else around the area
Sep 28: Train to Bamberg
Sep 29: Train to Tegernsee
Sep 30: Tegernsee
Oct 1: Hire a car, drive to Mittenwald
Oct 2: Start driving to Venice (over 2 days) - any suggestions on a route to Venice or places to stay?
Oct 3:Continue driving to Venice
Oct 4: Drive to Venice, drop off car
Oct 5-6: Venice (these dates are fixed & cannot be changed)
Oct 7: Fly back home to Australia from Venice
(sorry if I've missed anything, first time poster on a travel forum)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노⋞」♨「( SO224。COM )」♨「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Versailles
- 6 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 7 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Petrol in Greece
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 Where to enjoy Paris
- 16 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 20 Meteora for older folk
- 21 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 22 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 23 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 24 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 25 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
3 weeks in Europe (Brussels, Prague, Salzburg, Munich, Venice)