My wife and I would like to to to Europe (Amsterdam, Germany, Italy and Paris) I know this is quick but would like to leave next month (May 2014) no set itinerary. Suggestions? Looking at "Condor" flights out of Las Vegas. Not set day to leave or return (staying gone approx. 3 weeks)
3 weeks in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence planning
- 2 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 3 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 4 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 5 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 6 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 7 Scottland for a day!
- 8 England, Paris itinerary help
- 9 Emilia Romagna Region
- 10 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 11 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 14 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 15 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 16 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 17 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 18 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 19 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 20 Shipping bags home
- 21 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 22 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 25 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old