I was hoping someone could help me figure out a way to plan out my itinerary. I know what cities I want to visit but I have doubts on the most time/cost efficient ways to get between cities.
I'll be flying from London (to whatever city is cheaper and better) and out of Frankfurt 3 weeks later.
What I want to see:
plus day trips to Korcula, Neuschwanstein Castle, Bled
I will be carrying-on so I don't mind taking the plane if it can save me a couple of hours on the bus/train.
Any tips would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must sees in Malaga
- 2 Italy train question
- 3 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 4 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 5 Antiques shopping Rome
- 6 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 7 Scotland Trip Planning
- 8 Two Weeks in Europe
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 11 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 12 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 13 Another Book List for Italy
- 14 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 15 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 16 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 17 Venice - a day open
- 18 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 19 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 20 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 21 Walking in Hamburg
- 22 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 23 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 24 What is your favorite travel app?
- 25 Seville in September-La Bienal