I was hoping someone could help me figure out a way to plan out my itinerary. I know what cities I want to visit but I have doubts on the most time/cost efficient ways to get between cities.
I'll be flying from London (to whatever city is cheaper and better) and out of Frankfurt 3 weeks later.
What I want to see:
plus day trips to Korcula, Neuschwanstein Castle, Bled
I will be carrying-on so I don't mind taking the plane if it can save me a couple of hours on the bus/train.
Any tips would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 2 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 3 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 4 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 5 First Trip to Europe- Italy, Germany, Amsterdam
- 6 Germany in 7 days
- 7 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 8 Trip report European honeymoon
- 9 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 10 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 11 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 12 Como or Bellagio
- 13 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 14 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 15 Dinge B&B
- 16 Zymax Male Enhancement @ http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 17 Using verizon international data plan?
- 18 This is the this is not a novel study which exhibits all
- 19 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 20 Dordogne Delight
- 21 A special promotion in a special place to stay on Corsica
- 22 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 23 Dordogne addenda
- 24 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
- 25 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!