I was hoping someone could help me figure out a way to plan out my itinerary. I know what cities I want to visit but I have doubts on the most time/cost efficient ways to get between cities.
I'll be flying from London (to whatever city is cheaper and better) and out of Frankfurt 3 weeks later.
What I want to see:
plus day trips to Korcula, Neuschwanstein Castle, Bled
I will be carrying-on so I don't mind taking the plane if it can save me a couple of hours on the bus/train.
Any tips would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 2 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 3 Trip to London
- 4 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 5 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 6 Which site to use for hotel reservations: booking, priceline, travelocity?
- 7 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 8 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 11 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 12 Shopping in Paris
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 15 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 16 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 19 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 20 10 nights in France
- 21 Best Italian beach with teens
- 22 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 23 Where to stop along the way
- 24 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 25 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy