I was hoping someone could help me figure out a way to plan out my itinerary. I know what cities I want to visit but I have doubts on the most time/cost efficient ways to get between cities.
I'll be flying from London (to whatever city is cheaper and better) and out of Frankfurt 3 weeks later.
What I want to see:
plus day trips to Korcula, Neuschwanstein Castle, Bled
I will be carrying-on so I don't mind taking the plane if it can save me a couple of hours on the bus/train.
Any tips would be helpful!
3 weeks in Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia and Germany
- 1 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 2 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Lake como
- 6 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 7 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 A full week in The Netherlands
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 15 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Train travel in Europe
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 Place to propose
- 20 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 25 Moldova and Transnistiria