I was hoping someone could help me figure out a way to plan out my itinerary. I know what cities I want to visit but I have doubts on the most time/cost efficient ways to get between cities.
I'll be flying from London (to whatever city is cheaper and better) and out of Frankfurt 3 weeks later.
What I want to see:
plus day trips to Korcula, Neuschwanstein Castle, Bled
I will be carrying-on so I don't mind taking the plane if it can save me a couple of hours on the bus/train.
Any tips would be helpful!
3 weeks in Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia and Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy dolomites
- 2 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 3 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 4 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 5 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 6 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 7 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 8 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 9 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 13 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 Good times in Munich, the city
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Cylades Island Hopping
- 24 One week in Spain, late May
- 25 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR