My fiance and I will be in Bologna for 3 weeks in June and we are planning on taking a few day trips in the Emilia Romagna region and also other exciting cities. We were going to rent a car for a few days to travel around the Emilia-Romagna. Any favorites? I have read Ravenna is great.
Also, we were going to take the train to Venice, Milan and Florence. Do you have any other suggestions on places that are easy by train?
And do you have a favorite restaurant in Bologna or any region around there?
Thank you for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 2 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 3 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 4 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 5 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 12 Cutback on Spain trip
- 13 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 14 where to stay in London?
- 15 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 18 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 22 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany