My name is Shane, and I am a 19 year old college student. I will be in Germany for 4 weeks during the month of June on an organized study abroad with Temple University. After completing the 4 week period, my good friend from home is flying over to meet up with me in Berlin. We have 3 weeks including the day of arrival and departure. We already have 2 nights booked in Berlin (wombats hostel) to start the trip and 4 nights in Amsterdam (flying pig hostel) to end. Leaving 12 full days and 2 travel days in the middle. The main priorities for the center part of the trip is hiking the alps in Switzerland and possibly exploring northern Italy, unless the crowds are to large. I am wondering if anyone thinks it would be a good idea to loosely plan the center of my trip and leave it open to change, depending upon what happens along the way. Do not want to be locked into staying anywhere because I already booked the hostel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Moving to Italy
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 10 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 11 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 12 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 13 Swiss Travel Pass
- 14 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 18 Athens
- 19 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 25 10 days in Paris and......