My name is Shane, and I am a 19 year old college student. I will be in Germany for 4 weeks during the month of June on an organized study abroad with Temple University. After completing the 4 week period, my good friend from home is flying over to meet up with me in Berlin. We have 3 weeks including the day of arrival and departure. We already have 2 nights booked in Berlin (wombats hostel) to start the trip and 4 nights in Amsterdam (flying pig hostel) to end. Leaving 12 full days and 2 travel days in the middle. The main priorities for the center part of the trip is hiking the alps in Switzerland and possibly exploring northern Italy, unless the crowds are to large. I am wondering if anyone thinks it would be a good idea to loosely plan the center of my trip and leave it open to change, depending upon what happens along the way. Do not want to be locked into staying anywhere because I already booked the hostel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 2 9 days in London
- 3 Lyon
- 4 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Santorini lodging
- 9 Milan private guide
- 10 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 11 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 12 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 13 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 14 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 15 Italian lakes
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 What do after Bernia Express?
- 18 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 19 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 22 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 23 Ischia
- 24 Germany family road trip help!
- 25 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones