My name is Shane, and I am a 19 year old college student. I will be in Germany for 4 weeks during the month of June on an organized study abroad with Temple University. After completing the 4 week period, my good friend from home is flying over to meet up with me in Berlin. We have 3 weeks including the day of arrival and departure. We already have 2 nights booked in Berlin (wombats hostel) to start the trip and 4 nights in Amsterdam (flying pig hostel) to end. Leaving 12 full days and 2 travel days in the middle. The main priorities for the center part of the trip is hiking the alps in Switzerland and possibly exploring northern Italy, unless the crowds are to large. I am wondering if anyone thinks it would be a good idea to loosely plan the center of my trip and leave it open to change, depending upon what happens along the way. Do not want to be locked into staying anywhere because I already booked the hostel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 Positano or Sorrento?
- 4 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 My final Prague itinerary
- 9 Last minute trip to Capri
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 weekend from cologne germany
- 12 Globus Iberian Tour
- 13 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 14 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 15 13 nights in switzerland
- 16 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 17 Earthquake near Naples
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 London Theater
- 20 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 21 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 22 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 23 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 24 Munich itinerary review
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip