My name is Shane, and I am a 19 year old college student. I will be in Germany for 4 weeks during the month of June on an organized study abroad with Temple University. After completing the 4 week period, my good friend from home is flying over to meet up with me in Berlin. We have 3 weeks including the day of arrival and departure. We already have 2 nights booked in Berlin (wombats hostel) to start the trip and 4 nights in Amsterdam (flying pig hostel) to end. Leaving 12 full days and 2 travel days in the middle. The main priorities for the center part of the trip is hiking the alps in Switzerland and possibly exploring northern Italy, unless the crowds are to large. I am wondering if anyone thinks it would be a good idea to loosely plan the center of my trip and leave it open to change, depending upon what happens along the way. Do not want to be locked into staying anywhere because I already booked the hostel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 4 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 5 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 6 stonehenge day trip from london
- 7 카지노게임ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 8 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 London Restaurants
- 12 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 CDG to Marais transfer
- 15 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 18 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 19 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 20 Travel Apps
- 21 What is your favorite travel app?
- 22 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 23 Transportation Question Italy
- 24 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 25 May get together in Paris