My name is Shane, and I am a 19 year old college student. I will be in Germany for 4 weeks during the month of June on an organized study abroad with Temple University. After completing the 4 week period, my good friend from home is flying over to meet up with me in Berlin. We have 3 weeks including the day of arrival and departure. We already have 2 nights booked in Berlin (wombats hostel) to start the trip and 4 nights in Amsterdam (flying pig hostel) to end. Leaving 12 full days and 2 travel days in the middle. The main priorities for the center part of the trip is hiking the alps in Switzerland and possibly exploring northern Italy, unless the crowds are to large. I am wondering if anyone thinks it would be a good idea to loosely plan the center of my trip and leave it open to change, depending upon what happens along the way. Do not want to be locked into staying anywhere because I already booked the hostel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 6 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 7 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 13 38 Days in Paris
- 14 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 15 Naxos car rental
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 19 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 20 Things to do in Brussels
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden