My sister is about to begin building her family, and we've never been able to go on a big trip together due to her career. So we want to plan a big European adventure while our schedules permit it. We are going to be there for 3 weeks beginning Labor Day weekend of 2016. I studied abroad in London, but she has never been to Europe. I would love help planning the perfect itinerary that allows us to see as much of Europe as possible. We are both in our early 20's so we'd like an economical, fast-paced trip. We don't mind overnighting it on the Eurorail or anything like that. Here are the countries we'd really like to see (in no particular order)... I know it's ambitious:
I would love suggestions on the best place to fly into and the most efficient route to experience the most countries. Thank you, thank you for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 ◐ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코 드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 6 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 9 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 10 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Paris in August
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground