My sister is about to begin building her family, and we've never been able to go on a big trip together due to her career. So we want to plan a big European adventure while our schedules permit it. We are going to be there for 3 weeks beginning Labor Day weekend of 2016. I studied abroad in London, but she has never been to Europe. I would love help planning the perfect itinerary that allows us to see as much of Europe as possible. We are both in our early 20's so we'd like an economical, fast-paced trip. We don't mind overnighting it on the Eurorail or anything like that. Here are the countries we'd really like to see (in no particular order)... I know it's ambitious:
I would love suggestions on the best place to fly into and the most efficient route to experience the most countries. Thank you, thank you for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 8 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 11 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary Tweaking
- 18 Itinerary Help
- 19 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 20 Hotel in Vienna
- 21 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt