My sister is about to begin building her family, and we've never been able to go on a big trip together due to her career. So we want to plan a big European adventure while our schedules permit it. We are going to be there for 3 weeks beginning Labor Day weekend of 2016. I studied abroad in London, but she has never been to Europe. I would love help planning the perfect itinerary that allows us to see as much of Europe as possible. We are both in our early 20's so we'd like an economical, fast-paced trip. We don't mind overnighting it on the Eurorail or anything like that. Here are the countries we'd really like to see (in no particular order)... I know it's ambitious:
I would love suggestions on the best place to fly into and the most efficient route to experience the most countries. Thank you, thank you for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 3 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 7 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 12 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 13 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 14 Avoid Europcar!
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 quickest way to Prague
- 19 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 20 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 21 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 22 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 23 Amsterdam
- 24 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 25 Europe Winter Itinerary