My sister is about to begin building her family, and we've never been able to go on a big trip together due to her career. So we want to plan a big European adventure while our schedules permit it. We are going to be there for 3 weeks beginning Labor Day weekend of 2016. I studied abroad in London, but she has never been to Europe. I would love help planning the perfect itinerary that allows us to see as much of Europe as possible. We are both in our early 20's so we'd like an economical, fast-paced trip. We don't mind overnighting it on the Eurorail or anything like that. Here are the countries we'd really like to see (in no particular order)... I know it's ambitious:
I would love suggestions on the best place to fly into and the most efficient route to experience the most countries. Thank you, thank you for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 경륜예상∽✿∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽✿∽경륜예상
- 2 게임사이트∽▼∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽▼∽게임사이트
- 3 게임머니판매❦≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡❦게임머니판매
- 4 강친닷컴 ∽▲∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽▲∽강친닷컴
- 5 제우스뱅크☆≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡☆제우스뱅크
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 검빛경마┏开】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【开┓검빛경마
- 8 한국마사회┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓한국마사회
- 9 경마문화┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓경마문화
- 10 레이스경마┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓레이스경마
- 11 서울레이스┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓서울레이스
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 14 Rome-Itinerary
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 20 Walking itinerary in England?
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 23 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 24 Greek fuel cost
- 25 Day trips around Vienna