My sister is about to begin building her family, and we've never been able to go on a big trip together due to her career. So we want to plan a big European adventure while our schedules permit it. We are going to be there for 3 weeks beginning Labor Day weekend of 2016. I studied abroad in London, but she has never been to Europe. I would love help planning the perfect itinerary that allows us to see as much of Europe as possible. We are both in our early 20's so we'd like an economical, fast-paced trip. We don't mind overnighting it on the Eurorail or anything like that. Here are the countries we'd really like to see (in no particular order)... I know it's ambitious:
I would love suggestions on the best place to fly into and the most efficient route to experience the most countries. Thank you, thank you for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 7 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 8 mountain views near London
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 10 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 11 Italy in 11 Days
- 12 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 13 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 14 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 15 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 18 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 19 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 20 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 21 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 22 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 23 Things to do in Montpellier
- 24 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 25 Security -- day pack at museums +