I have a three week backing packing extravaganza to plan for.
A friend and I are flying in and out of Frankfurt Germany. We intend to visit Berlin, Prague, Budapest Vienna, Venice, Milan, Barcelona, and Paris (in that order).
It may sound like a lot, but we are really hoping to see as many countries & cities in the time that we have. We have many interests and are solely going to experience the culture and scenery. Interested in outdoor activities, bars, food, minor night life and many more.
I am looking for help on a good itinerary that includes most, if not all, the cities and countries mentioned above. I greatly appreciate any responses and help I can get.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임몽게임 ※연결 :≫pts17.com≪
- 2 게임몽 ≪ 접속주소 :≫pts17.com≪
- 3 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 9 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Budapest & Prague
- 12 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 13 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 14 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 driving from ancona to rome
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 19 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 20 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 21 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 22 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 25 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?