I have 3 very precious weeks in Italy. It is my first time and I would love some guidance.
I fly to Rome 16/9/14 and I leave from Milan 6/10/14. I am travelling solo for this trip.
I am travelling mostly to find some heart and soul and because I have long dreamed of doing it in Italy. That said this has come about fairly "last minute" and I need some help.
My interests are in food, wine, beautiful landscapes, culture and the small details that make the difference. I'm also a newbie at photography so will look for those opportunities too. I want to spend as much time as I can in Florence and the Tuscan region but want to do Rome as a start and would love to spend a few days in Como, before heading to Milan at the end of my trip.
I have questions like where to stay in Rome and how long to spend there (3 days?), where to stay in Florence and then how to approach my trip into Tuscany. I plan to hire a car and see and do as much as possible without being frantic and missing the point.
I haven't booked anything yet, am starting that now.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 Crete Holiday
- 3 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 4 Travel in Europe
- 5 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 6 Whathello Paris
- 7 Rome to Venice
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 One free day in Barcelona
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Sicily help
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Christmas markets
- 21 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 22 PARIS
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Alitala
- 25 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid