I have 3 very precious weeks in Italy. It is my first time and I would love some guidance.
I fly to Rome 16/9/14 and I leave from Milan 6/10/14. I am travelling solo for this trip.
I am travelling mostly to find some heart and soul and because I have long dreamed of doing it in Italy. That said this has come about fairly "last minute" and I need some help.
My interests are in food, wine, beautiful landscapes, culture and the small details that make the difference. I'm also a newbie at photography so will look for those opportunities too. I want to spend as much time as I can in Florence and the Tuscan region but want to do Rome as a start and would love to spend a few days in Como, before heading to Milan at the end of my trip.
I have questions like where to stay in Rome and how long to spend there (3 days?), where to stay in Florence and then how to approach my trip into Tuscany. I plan to hire a car and see and do as much as possible without being frantic and missing the point.
I haven't booked anything yet, am starting that now.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 5 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 6 A week in Croatia with kids
- 7 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 10 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece