Thanks a lot for the help, I enjoy reading this forum!
We looked at Venice's attractions, and am wondering if we should be 3 or 4 nights in Venice.
The Centre of Venice seems to be possible to see by walking in just a day*, including a gondola tour.
*I'd note that we are not interested in visiting museums / basilicas / churches.
On the 2nd day we will do a day trip to Verona and (on the way back) Padua.
We still want to see Burano Island which is said to be a 3-4 hours trip (1-2 transportation + 2 hours strolling around), however, other than that, we don't see other attractions that attract us, and we wonder if we should stay another night in Venice just to see Burano Island, or perhaps if we catch the 13:25 train to the Cinque Terre, we'd manage to see Burano, and make it to S. Lucia to catch the train?
I'd appreciate your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE@ antivirus help desk CONTACT ☎ 1:800:627:6047 Tec*h cNICal
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 5 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 6 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 8 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 9 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 10 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 11 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 14 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 15 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 16 Maximizing Norway time
- 17 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 18 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 21 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 22 Hiking in Switzerland
- 23 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 24 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como