Thanks a lot for the help, I enjoy reading this forum!
We looked at Venice's attractions, and am wondering if we should be 3 or 4 nights in Venice.
The Centre of Venice seems to be possible to see by walking in just a day*, including a gondola tour.
*I'd note that we are not interested in visiting museums / basilicas / churches.
On the 2nd day we will do a day trip to Verona and (on the way back) Padua.
We still want to see Burano Island which is said to be a 3-4 hours trip (1-2 transportation + 2 hours strolling around), however, other than that, we don't see other attractions that attract us, and we wonder if we should stay another night in Venice just to see Burano Island, or perhaps if we catch the 13:25 train to the Cinque Terre, we'd manage to see Burano, and make it to S. Lucia to catch the train?
I'd appreciate your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 로하이시스템 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 http://sexuallubricants.org/enduro-force
- 3 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 6 Paris travel help
- 7 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 One night in the Dolomites
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Airport Transit Visa
- 19 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 20 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 21 Where in Greece
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 24 Vatican tour
- 25 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?