Thanks a lot for the help, I enjoy reading this forum!
We looked at Venice's attractions, and am wondering if we should be 3 or 4 nights in Venice.
The Centre of Venice seems to be possible to see by walking in just a day*, including a gondola tour.
*I'd note that we are not interested in visiting museums / basilicas / churches.
On the 2nd day we will do a day trip to Verona and (on the way back) Padua.
We still want to see Burano Island which is said to be a 3-4 hours trip (1-2 transportation + 2 hours strolling around), however, other than that, we don't see other attractions that attract us, and we wonder if we should stay another night in Venice just to see Burano Island, or perhaps if we catch the 13:25 train to the Cinque Terre, we'd manage to see Burano, and make it to S. Lucia to catch the train?
I'd appreciate your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 2 What do after Bernia Express?
- 3 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 4 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 5 Santorini lodging
- 6 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 7 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 Self drive tour companies
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Ischia
- 13 9 days in London
- 14 Germany family road trip help!
- 15 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 21 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 22 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 23 Lyon
- 24 Italian lakes
- 25 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail