Thanks a lot for the help, I enjoy reading this forum!
We looked at Venice's attractions, and am wondering if we should be 3 or 4 nights in Venice.
The Centre of Venice seems to be possible to see by walking in just a day*, including a gondola tour.
*I'd note that we are not interested in visiting museums / basilicas / churches.
On the 2nd day we will do a day trip to Verona and (on the way back) Padua.
We still want to see Burano Island which is said to be a 3-4 hours trip (1-2 transportation + 2 hours strolling around), however, other than that, we don't see other attractions that attract us, and we wonder if we should stay another night in Venice just to see Burano Island, or perhaps if we catch the 13:25 train to the Cinque Terre, we'd manage to see Burano, and make it to S. Lucia to catch the train?
I'd appreciate your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세븐카지노∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Ireland in April
- 5 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 6 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 7 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 8 Driving in Italy?
- 9 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Planning a European Trip
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 14 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 15 So much to do, so little time!
- 16 Tour of Northern Italy
- 17 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 18 Germany in December Trip Report
- 19 Lisbon trip report
- 20 Naples, Italy
- 21 San Sebastian
- 22 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 23 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 24 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 25 French restaurants