We are planning to take an early morning train from Rome to naples, and then plan to stay in sorrento (or amalfi) for three nights. On the 4th day, we will be going back to Naples to take a flight back. Our flight leaves from naples around 6:30 pm.
We won't have time for naples this time but do want to visit Pompeii on our way to sorrento or on the last day. From what I can tell - if we leave sorrento in the morning around 9am, we will have enough time to visit pompeii (put bags at bag storage) and take a train to naples from there by 2:30pm. Is there any reasons why we shouldn't consider that?
If time permits, we would also like to visit Capri one day. Please send your tips for optimizing our 3 1/2 short days in that area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 2 Help me make this possible!
- 3 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 4 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 5 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 First visit to London
- 10 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 11 ATM
- 12 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 13 ATM help
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 20 Spain Itinerary
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 23 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning