We are planning to take an early morning train from Rome to naples, and then plan to stay in sorrento (or amalfi) for three nights. On the 4th day, we will be going back to Naples to take a flight back. Our flight leaves from naples around 6:30 pm.
We won't have time for naples this time but do want to visit Pompeii on our way to sorrento or on the last day. From what I can tell - if we leave sorrento in the morning around 9am, we will have enough time to visit pompeii (put bags at bag storage) and take a train to naples from there by 2:30pm. Is there any reasons why we shouldn't consider that?
If time permits, we would also like to visit Capri one day. Please send your tips for optimizing our 3 1/2 short days in that area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 3 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 4 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 5 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 6 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 7 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 8 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 9 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 10 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 13 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 14 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 15 3 days solo in London
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Prem fares (again)
- 19 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 22 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Chania
- 25 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning