I've been doing some research on Rome (my wife to be and I are going for our honeymoon, starting in Rome for 3 nights this August) In regard to hotels:
I was considering the Quirinale area first, but after some feedback on how safe those areas are (near Termini, especially to walk around at night).. I want to consider these areas:
- Campo de Fiori
Would anyone say if any of these areas are 'unsafe' or 'inconvenient' in terms of transport? For example lets say my wife and I come back from a tour in the day, and then at night we want to walk to dinner and explore the night life in the area, and come back late at night. Will transport be a problem, or will walking be unsafe (i.e. I assume lots of tourists will be around)?
My other concern is transport - if I will be able to easily use buses or taxis? For example in Campo de Fiori, will it be easy for me to get to and from my hotel if I stay in that area? (please let me know any areas you do/do not recommend if this is an issue).
Finally Are taxis quite expensive in Rome and do people usually take buses, or would you usually use taxis as a tourist? Say from the international airport to the hotel, and then the hotel to sites like Vatican City or the Termini station..(considering whichever area you are familiar with from the above list)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭바카라∬¯) ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ (¯∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 정통카지노＼☯＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼정통카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 월드카지노＼☯＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼월드카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 바카라게임사이트∬¯) ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ (¯∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 페가수스카지노＼❀＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼페가수스카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 바카라게임∬¯) ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ (¯∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 CDG airport and connection time
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 car for four adults and four bikes
- 10 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 4 days itinerary for France
- 14 French restaurants
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 18 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 23 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 24 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 25 days and times when museums and suchlike close
3 nights in Rome, 'best' (accessible & safe) areas to stay?