We have booked a cheap 3 nights in Prague at the start of next month and decided on an un-named hotel to save money. We got the Green Garden Hotel- which was a little further out than we hoped. Does anyone know the area and if it is a safe walk along Sokolska into the old town? It looks to be south of the 'Muzeum'.
I would also appreciate any recommendations of traditional Prague places to go for a drink/food, and also any bars (serving cocktails- yum!) that are centrally located/special and suitable for two 27 year old friends looking for a relaxing and cultured trip to Prague (both haven't visited before).
We're planning on doing all the standard tourist things like Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square inc. Old Town Hall and St.Nicholaas church, perhaps a walk around the Old Jewish Quarter.
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 5 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 6 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 7 Matera tour guide wanted
- 8 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 9 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 10 Service dog
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 14 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 15 Coastal Denmark
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 21 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 24 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco