We have booked a cheap 3 nights in Prague at the start of next month and decided on an un-named hotel to save money. We got the Green Garden Hotel- which was a little further out than we hoped. Does anyone know the area and if it is a safe walk along Sokolska into the old town? It looks to be south of the 'Muzeum'.
I would also appreciate any recommendations of traditional Prague places to go for a drink/food, and also any bars (serving cocktails- yum!) that are centrally located/special and suitable for two 27 year old friends looking for a relaxing and cultured trip to Prague (both haven't visited before).
We're planning on doing all the standard tourist things like Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square inc. Old Town Hall and St.Nicholaas church, perhaps a walk around the Old Jewish Quarter.
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 2 tickets for Wimbledon
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 retruning to US with souveniers
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 7 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 8 Italy in January?
- 9 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 12 Iceland rental camper company
- 13 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 14 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 15 Iceland car rental agencies
- 16 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 19 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 20 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 10 days in London in early December
- 23 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France