We have booked a cheap 3 nights in Prague at the start of next month and decided on an un-named hotel to save money. We got the Green Garden Hotel- which was a little further out than we hoped. Does anyone know the area and if it is a safe walk along Sokolska into the old town? It looks to be south of the 'Muzeum'.
I would also appreciate any recommendations of traditional Prague places to go for a drink/food, and also any bars (serving cocktails- yum!) that are centrally located/special and suitable for two 27 year old friends looking for a relaxing and cultured trip to Prague (both haven't visited before).
We're planning on doing all the standard tourist things like Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square inc. Old Town Hall and St.Nicholaas church, perhaps a walk around the Old Jewish Quarter.
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 3 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Zurich to Milan trip
- 6 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 7 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 8 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 13 San Sebastián
- 14 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 17 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 20 Planning A trip
- 21 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 24 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 25 Castle Stays in Wales