We have booked a cheap 3 nights in Prague at the start of next month and decided on an un-named hotel to save money. We got the Green Garden Hotel- which was a little further out than we hoped. Does anyone know the area and if it is a safe walk along Sokolska into the old town? It looks to be south of the 'Muzeum'.
I would also appreciate any recommendations of traditional Prague places to go for a drink/food, and also any bars (serving cocktails- yum!) that are centrally located/special and suitable for two 27 year old friends looking for a relaxing and cultured trip to Prague (both haven't visited before).
We're planning on doing all the standard tourist things like Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square inc. Old Town Hall and St.Nicholaas church, perhaps a walk around the Old Jewish Quarter.
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So much to do, so little time!
- 2 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 3 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 4 French restaurants
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 11 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 12 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 13 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 14 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 15 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 16 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 17 Shoes in Scotland
- 18 Engadine Valley help
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 Naples, Italy
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 23 Tuscany 6 nights
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?