We have booked a cheap 3 nights in Prague at the start of next month and decided on an un-named hotel to save money. We got the Green Garden Hotel- which was a little further out than we hoped. Does anyone know the area and if it is a safe walk along Sokolska into the old town? It looks to be south of the 'Muzeum'.
I would also appreciate any recommendations of traditional Prague places to go for a drink/food, and also any bars (serving cocktails- yum!) that are centrally located/special and suitable for two 27 year old friends looking for a relaxing and cultured trip to Prague (both haven't visited before).
We're planning on doing all the standard tourist things like Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square inc. Old Town Hall and St.Nicholaas church, perhaps a walk around the Old Jewish Quarter.
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 Praiano
- 6 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 11 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 12 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 13 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 14 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 15 Canal du Midi
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 19 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 20 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 21 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 22 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 25 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London