We have booked a cheap 3 nights in Prague at the start of next month and decided on an un-named hotel to save money. We got the Green Garden Hotel- which was a little further out than we hoped. Does anyone know the area and if it is a safe walk along Sokolska into the old town? It looks to be south of the 'Muzeum'.
I would also appreciate any recommendations of traditional Prague places to go for a drink/food, and also any bars (serving cocktails- yum!) that are centrally located/special and suitable for two 27 year old friends looking for a relaxing and cultured trip to Prague (both haven't visited before).
We're planning on doing all the standard tourist things like Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square inc. Old Town Hall and St.Nicholaas church, perhaps a walk around the Old Jewish Quarter.
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 2 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 5 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 6 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 7 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 8 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 11 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 12 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 13 First Trip to Ireland
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 18 Athens multi site pass
- 19 London best location
- 20 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 24 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 25 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel