We have booked a cheap 3 nights in Prague at the start of next month and decided on an un-named hotel to save money. We got the Green Garden Hotel- which was a little further out than we hoped. Does anyone know the area and if it is a safe walk along Sokolska into the old town? It looks to be south of the 'Muzeum'.
I would also appreciate any recommendations of traditional Prague places to go for a drink/food, and also any bars (serving cocktails- yum!) that are centrally located/special and suitable for two 27 year old friends looking for a relaxing and cultured trip to Prague (both haven't visited before).
We're planning on doing all the standard tourist things like Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square inc. Old Town Hall and St.Nicholaas church, perhaps a walk around the Old Jewish Quarter.
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노№【RAM300.COM】№ 강원랜드 카지노 이용방법
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 5 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 6 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 7 Flat in London
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Help required with Itinerary
- 10 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 11 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 14 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 15 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Skye to Edinburgh
- 19 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 20 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 UK Visa Help