I'm planning my first family (2 adults and a teenage daughter) trip to Europe. The plan is to fly into Gatwick, take the train to Gare du Nord (late arrival on 6/18, 7PM'ish), and checkout the morning of 6/21. After that, hop over to Rome for four nights, then jump on a week-long cruise out of Civitavecchia. I'm here to request suggestions for a Paris hotel.
Some amenities I would prefer but I expect to make sacrifices::
* non-smoking, clean rooms, staff speaks english
* near city center, or relatively quick access to the city center or suggested itinerary
* safe area
* not noisy
* air conditioning that works well
* 2-4 stars, inexpensive (I'd like to keep it under $150/135€ per night, including all taxes)
* 1 double+ bed and single/twin equivalent, or 3 single beds
* a decent breakfast is a plus, or near some place we can easily grab breakfast
* mattresses which are relatively softer
* free wifi is a plus
* scenic view is a plus
If you also have suggestions on how to make the most of our time over those two days (what's worthwhile and the best way to get around), I'm all eyes. Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼사이트추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 알라딘추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 알라딘사다리 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 알라딘사다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 6 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 7 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 8 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 9 Last minute trip to Capri
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 AMS Car Rental
- 12 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 13 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 14 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 15 Where to eat in Rome?
- 16 weekend from cologne germany
- 17 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 18 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 19 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 20 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 21 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 22 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 23 Milan and Lake Como
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?