I'm helping a friend plan her honeymoon and she wants to stay for 3 nights in Florence with her husband and bridal party (mostly family some friends). She would like to stay under $400 a night or lower. She was considering these hotels, curious if you have any feedback or new recommendations? Hotel Lungarno, Spadai Hotel, and Palazzo Castri 1874 in Florence.
She is going 8/7-8/15 and this part of her trip will be first. 2nd portion of her trip will be in Positano.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아라비안바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 핼로바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 강원랜드바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 다모아바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 코리아바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 7 블랙잭바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 8 바카라게임사이트＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 9 바카라게임＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 12 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 13 Flamenco in October
- 14 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 17 4 days itinerary for France
- 18 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 19 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 20 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 21 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 A Month stay in Southern France
- 25 Greece...so many options! (11 days)