I would appreciate suggestions on village and specific accomodations to use as our family's base for 3 nights in Berner Oberland in late December. Kids are 12 and 13. Authentic Swiss village experience and decent food options a must; a hot tub after a long day of exploring a plus. Thanks for all opinions/suggestions.
3 Nights in Berner Oberland Over Holidays With Older Kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 2 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 3 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 4 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 7 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 8 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 9 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 10 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 11 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 12 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 14 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 15 Albi/Carcassone
- 16 milan austria
- 17 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 18 Mont St. Michele?
- 19 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 20 Alhambra questions
- 21 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 22 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 23 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 24 Airbnb
- 25 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy