I would appreciate suggestions on village and specific accomodations to use as our family's base for 3 nights in Berner Oberland in late December. Kids are 12 and 13. Authentic Swiss village experience and decent food options a must; a hot tub after a long day of exploring a plus. Thanks for all opinions/suggestions.
3 Nights in Berner Oberland Over Holidays With Older Kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Months in Europe
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 4 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 5 2 weeks in Spain
- 6 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 7 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 8 Wines charted by flavor
- 9 Museum Pass
- 10 Central Europe itinerary
- 11 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 12 Arriving in Prague
- 13 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 14 France in October
- 15 Day trips out of Florence?
- 16 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 17 Venice; recommendations
- 18 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 19 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 20 7 countries in a month
- 21 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 22 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 23 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 24 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 25 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day