I would appreciate suggestions on village and specific accomodations to use as our family's base for 3 nights in Berner Oberland in late December. Kids are 12 and 13. Authentic Swiss village experience and decent food options a must; a hot tub after a long day of exploring a plus. Thanks for all opinions/suggestions.
3 Nights in Berner Oberland Over Holidays With Older Kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 2 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 3 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 4 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 5 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 6 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 7 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 8 Airb2b in Paris
- 9 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 10 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 11 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 12 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 13 Greece and Turkey
- 14 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 15 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 16 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 17 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 18 Italy food budget
- 19 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 20 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 21 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 22 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 23 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 24 Hotel in Lisbon
- 25 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion