I would appreciate suggestions on village and specific accomodations to use as our family's base for 3 nights in Berner Oberland in late December. Kids are 12 and 13. Authentic Swiss village experience and decent food options a must; a hot tub after a long day of exploring a plus. Thanks for all opinions/suggestions.
3 Nights in Berner Oberland Over Holidays With Older Kids
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 6 Novels set in Greece
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Planning a holiday
- 12 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 13 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 16 15 days in Europe,
- 17 Medieval Tallinn
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 20 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 21 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 22 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 23 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 24 Spain - Andalucia
- 25 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan