I would appreciate suggestions on village and specific accomodations to use as our family's base for 3 nights in Berner Oberland in late December. Kids are 12 and 13. Authentic Swiss village experience and decent food options a must; a hot tub after a long day of exploring a plus. Thanks for all opinions/suggestions.
3 Nights in Berner Oberland Over Holidays With Older Kids
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 4 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 5 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 6 Train travel in Europe
- 7 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 When to visit Provence updated info
- 16 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 19 Itinerary Questions
- 20 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 21 Medieval Tallinn
- 22 Italian language schools
- 23 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 25 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!