I would appreciate suggestions on village and specific accomodations to use as our family's base for 3 nights in Berner Oberland in late December. Kids are 12 and 13. Authentic Swiss village experience and decent food options a must; a hot tub after a long day of exploring a plus. Thanks for all opinions/suggestions.
3 Nights in Berner Oberland Over Holidays With Older Kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 2 Ireland Southwest
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 5 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 6 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 7 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 8 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 9 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 10 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 13 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 14 3 weeks in Europe
- 15 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 16 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 17 Monet in Normandy
- 18 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 19 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 20 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 Matisse at Tate
- 23 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 24 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 25 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old