In the midst of planning a 3 month mini sabbatical this summer to primarily France and Italy. We are mostly doing weeklong gite or apartment rentals but I have scheduled 3 days in between Nice and St Remy ( where we are staying a week in each) and I am trying to decide where to spend those 3 days .
I am looking at 3 options either Marseille or Aix en Provence, or the Gordes Du Verdon area . I am interested in the geography of the GDV area but my husband has an artificial ankle and while he can travel easily and walk perfectly fine we cant really take " hikes' or do serious climbing. I am really intrigued by all three places and would love any feedback from Fodorites.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 3 26 days in Italy
- 4 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 5 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 6 Family holidays in Italy
- 7 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 8 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 9 5 Days in Dublin
- 10 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 11 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 12 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 13 tablet
- 14 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 15 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 16 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 17 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 18 Prague old town
- 19 Rome Airport Question!
- 20 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 21 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 22 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 23 Car rental between countries
- 24 Holland Itinerary
- 25 Train Ticket Help