In the midst of planning a 3 month mini sabbatical this summer to primarily France and Italy. We are mostly doing weeklong gite or apartment rentals but I have scheduled 3 days in between Nice and St Remy ( where we are staying a week in each) and I am trying to decide where to spend those 3 days .
I am looking at 3 options either Marseille or Aix en Provence, or the Gordes Du Verdon area . I am interested in the geography of the GDV area but my husband has an artificial ankle and while he can travel easily and walk perfectly fine we cant really take " hikes' or do serious climbing. I am really intrigued by all three places and would love any feedback from Fodorites.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementoffers.org/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Italy - rental car damages query
- 3 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 4 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 5 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 6 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 7 Travel vs. Babies
- 8 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 9 20 Days in Europe
- 10 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 11 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 12 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 13 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 14 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 15 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 16 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 17 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 18 Verona and Lake Garda
- 19 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 20 European Cooking Secrets
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 23 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 24 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 25 CDG much improved