In the midst of planning a 3 month mini sabbatical this summer to primarily France and Italy. We are mostly doing weeklong gite or apartment rentals but I have scheduled 3 days in between Nice and St Remy ( where we are staying a week in each) and I am trying to decide where to spend those 3 days .
I am looking at 3 options either Marseille or Aix en Provence, or the Gordes Du Verdon area . I am interested in the geography of the GDV area but my husband has an artificial ankle and while he can travel easily and walk perfectly fine we cant really take " hikes' or do serious climbing. I am really intrigued by all three places and would love any feedback from Fodorites.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이플러스바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노에이플러스바카라
- 2 썬시티바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 12 Cutback on Spain trip
- 13 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 14 where to stay in London?
- 15 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 16 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July