My Hubby, I and our 3 kids aged 11, 7 and 14 will be travelling europe for 3 months next summer by motorhome. We have no set plans, destinations or itineray as such, just that we are based in the Uk so France would be our easiest option first off. So we are hoping for some much needed advice from all you experienced peeps on here. Can anybody suggest routes, places of interest and any other tips please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trek through Eur
- 2 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Denmark or Sweden?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help