My Hubby, I and our 3 kids aged 11, 7 and 14 will be travelling europe for 3 months next summer by motorhome. We have no set plans, destinations or itineray as such, just that we are based in the Uk so France would be our easiest option first off. So we are hoping for some much needed advice from all you experienced peeps on here. Can anybody suggest routes, places of interest and any other tips please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid airport question
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 Yahoo Mail I:84:4:29:I:67O:6:::
- 4 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 5 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 6 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 vegetarian in spain
- 11 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 12 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 13 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 17 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 18 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 19 Imbros Gorge
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 23 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 24 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings