Hello All ,
Greetings from India !!!!
I would be visiting Czech Republic along with my wife.
I would be living in Trebon and Ceske Budejovice for 3 months (10th Sept, 2015 - 6th Dec, 2015). Apart from Prague, I would love to visit cities/countries near Czech Republic on almost all weekends, preferably by public transport (train/bus). Maybe, I would start my journeys on friday evenings and come back to Trebon/CB by Sunday Night or Monday Early Morning.
Would love to have as much suggestions as possible
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 35 Days?
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 5 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 6 Long weekend in Albania
- 7 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 8 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 9 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 10 car rental
- 11 Munich and....???
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 14 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Northern Ireland ideas
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 23 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
Hello All ,