Hi all, I'm leaving October 1st to spend three months in Ireland. I'll be working over there for about a month and half and then I'll have a lot of free time. I'll be based in county Sligo and probably have no access to a car. This is my first time to Ireland (been many times to Scotland and Shetlands however) so I was wondering mostly about the weather during the winter. Also I've heard some negative reviews of public transportation so in general I guess I'm just looking for any and all advice. I'm super nervous! Any thoughts you might have would be mightily appreciated! I just found out I was approved to go so I have a lot of planning in not a lot of time!
3 Months in Ireland! No ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 4 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 7 Priceline for London hotels
- 8 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 9 Ireland itinerary
- 10 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Fjords, How To?
- 13 Istanbul Itinerary
- 14 7 Nights in Paris
- 15 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 16 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 17 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 18 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 19 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 20 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 21 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 22 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 London Day Trips - Soooo many options