Hi all, I'm leaving October 1st to spend three months in Ireland. I'll be working over there for about a month and half and then I'll have a lot of free time. I'll be based in county Sligo and probably have no access to a car. This is my first time to Ireland (been many times to Scotland and Shetlands however) so I was wondering mostly about the weather during the winter. Also I've heard some negative reviews of public transportation so in general I guess I'm just looking for any and all advice. I'm super nervous! Any thoughts you might have would be mightily appreciated! I just found out I was approved to go so I have a lot of planning in not a lot of time!
3 Months in Ireland! No ideas!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 2 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Place to propose
- 5 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 8 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 12 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 13 Venice in Jan
- 14 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 18 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 19 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 20 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 21 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 22 Itinerary Questions
- 23 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe