I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
3 Month Itinerary Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 4 Giverny in early October?
- 5 Voltage in UK and France
- 6 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 7 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 8 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 9 Alterations to night trains routes
- 10 Interested In Coach Passes
- 11 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 12 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 13 Two Days in Prague
- 14 Air France strike
- 15 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 18 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 19 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 20 Schengen Visa
- 21 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 22 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 23 london in 2.5 days
- 24 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 25 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece