I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 2 Couscous
- 3 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 4 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 5 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 6 Denmark or Sweden?
- 7 Iceland trip report!
- 8 Bernese Oberland
- 9 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Moscow Favorites
- 13 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 14 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 15 TIM in FCO - update
- 16 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 17 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 23 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 Ideas for vacation to Germany