I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 2 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 3 Norway Fjords
- 4 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 5 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 6 Tweesters+ tour of Catalonia and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 7 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 8 Bootcut jeans
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Day trip suggestion from London
- 11 UK train question
- 12 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 13 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 14 Car rental insurance woes
- 15 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 16 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 17 Umbria and Piedmont
- 18 I need a practice room! (piano)
- 19 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 20 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 21 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano
- 22 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 23 Car and Driver in Italy
- 24 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 25 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May