I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
3 Month Itinerary Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 2 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 5 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 6 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 7 Paris Perfect Soap
- 8 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 9 Train tickets within Italy
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 12 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 13 My poppy arrived today!
- 14 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 15 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 16 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 17 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 18 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 19 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 20 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 21 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 22 Southwestern England
- 23 Requesting help with Spain Itin - Couple with 12 YO
- 24 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 25 Central European train travel