I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
3 Month Itinerary Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 4 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 5 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 6 4 days in lake region
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 8 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 9 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 10 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 11 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 12 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 13 7 countries in a month
- 14 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 15 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014
- 18 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 19 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 20 floods in Andalucia
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 23 INTERESTED IN A HOME EXCHANGE ?
- 24 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 25 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?