I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 3 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 4 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 5 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 6 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 7 French lavender and cottages
- 8 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 9 One quick week -- where in France?
- 10 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 11 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 12 3 days with a Swindon base
- 13 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 14 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 15 What Greek islands should I visit
- 16 baltic capitals
- 17 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 18 Major quake in central Itay
- 19 Brugge or Ghent?
- 20 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 21 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 22 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 23 Local markets in Italy
- 24 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 25 part to half has been Georgia residence