I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
3 Month Itinerary Suggestions
- 1 Home base in Provence in July
- 2 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 3 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 4 Drive Rome Florence
- 5 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 6 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 7 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 8 Moving to Spain
- 9 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 10 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 11 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 12 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 13 Granada on Sunday
- 14 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 15 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 16 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 17 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 18 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 19 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 20 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 21 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 22 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 23 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 24 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days