I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
3 Month Itinerary Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 4 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 VISA question
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 14 France,Spain,Italy
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Schengen Visa Rules
- 17 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 18 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway