I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
3 Month Itinerary Suggestions
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 Europe with young teens
- 3 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 4 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 5 Planning a holiday
- 6 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 7 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 Gogartys, Dublin
- 11 Prague - must see
- 12 Sicily 10 days
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 14 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 15 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 16 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 Portugal in September
- 19 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 20 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 21 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city