I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
3 Month Itinerary Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 2 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 3 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 week in calabria
- 6 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 7 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 8 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 9 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 10 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 11 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 Akrotiri Tours
- 14 Walking in Oslo
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 17 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 20 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 21 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 22 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 23 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 24 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 25 How do you organize yourself on vacation?