I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 3 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 11 First time in Bulgaria
- 12 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Alps Drive
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 19 Paris cooking classes
- 20 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy