I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
3 Month Itinerary Suggestions
- 1 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 2 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 3 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 4 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 5 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 6 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 7 Italian train question
- 8 Do and don't, eating in France
- 9 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 10 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 11 Getting the best our of Europe
- 12 Rome apartment
- 13 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 14 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 15 Yet another train question......
- 16 Best area to stay in Rome
- 17 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 18 london travelcrard
- 19 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 20 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 21 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 22 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 23 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 24 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 25 Hotel recommendations for Turin