I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
3 Month Itinerary Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 2 Josselin region of Brittany
- 3 Macarons!
- 4 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 5 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 6 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 7 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 8 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 9 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 10 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 11 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 12 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 13 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 14 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 15 Berlin Itinerary
- 16 Need Help, Iceland
- 17 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 18 Please help me give good travel advice
- 19 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 20 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 21 Travel throught Europe
- 22 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 23 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help