I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 2 Amalfi coast
- 3 French lavender and cottages
- 4 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 5 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 8 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 9 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 10 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 11 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 12 Rome Rental Car
- 13 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 14 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 15 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 16 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 17 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 18 italy itinerary
- 19 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 20 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 21 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 22 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 23 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 24 5 Days in Corsica
- 25 Switzerland and Northern Italy