I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthyclubpro.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 2 http://healthpurelives.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 3 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 6 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 7 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 8 Ischia
- 9 What do after Bernia Express?
- 10 Germany family road trip help!
- 11 France, UK and Ireland
- 12 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 13 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 14 Rouen Tour Companies
- 15 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 19 First time in London
- 20 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 21 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 scotland
- 24 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy