As i said before, im going to spend a wonderful time in Italy next September. So excited =)
Well, my itinerary is 100% ok by now, but i have to change trains in Milano because apparently there's no way you can't scape Milano Centrale station during a 2 week tour in Italy.
So, here it goes: i'll leave Bergamo Alta in the morning and i have booked already my train ticket from Milano Centrale to Torino at 2pm. This means i'll arrive at Milano at around 11am or so, leaving me three hours in the city.
I don't plan to do much with this little time i have, so i'm asking you guys for smart tips to enjoy a nice coffee/snack/lunch/drink/sightseeing. Im not naive to do ALL OF THESE, its just a little relax in between trains.
What i am worried so far:
- leave my luggage in Milano Centrale, since you guys already told me there might be long lines to leave and to take them. Well, i don't want spend my piccola milanese morning on a line.
- Milano Centrale itself: from that ive read, it's a chaotic station, so i arrive there 40 minutes in advance to my train
- The distance to Duomo area itself: do you think i should take the subway, since google maps tell me that its a 40 minutes walk?
What i am considering:
- Duomo's roof, if the day is clear. This would be impossible with my luggage, right?
- a drink in Camparino, in Galleria Emanuelle. Too crowded?
- a nice walk around Brera area. Any ideas?
- any more idea?
More info: i should be there on FRIDAY. this means it would be more crowded than usual, right? Subways, street and Milano Centrale too, right?
I plan to visit Milano properly on a next trip to Italia, so i don't bother
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 getting to CDG
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 10 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 11 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 12 Ireland hotel questions
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Bernina Express mid-March
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 23 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 24 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 25 2017 Easter in Italy