As i said before, im going to spend a wonderful time in Italy next September. So excited =)
Well, my itinerary is 100% ok by now, but i have to change trains in Milano because apparently there's no way you can't scape Milano Centrale station during a 2 week tour in Italy.
So, here it goes: i'll leave Bergamo Alta in the morning and i have booked already my train ticket from Milano Centrale to Torino at 2pm. This means i'll arrive at Milano at around 11am or so, leaving me three hours in the city.
I don't plan to do much with this little time i have, so i'm asking you guys for smart tips to enjoy a nice coffee/snack/lunch/drink/sightseeing. Im not naive to do ALL OF THESE, its just a little relax in between trains.
What i am worried so far:
- leave my luggage in Milano Centrale, since you guys already told me there might be long lines to leave and to take them. Well, i don't want spend my piccola milanese morning on a line.
- Milano Centrale itself: from that ive read, it's a chaotic station, so i arrive there 40 minutes in advance to my train
- The distance to Duomo area itself: do you think i should take the subway, since google maps tell me that its a 40 minutes walk?
What i am considering:
- Duomo's roof, if the day is clear. This would be impossible with my luggage, right?
- a drink in Camparino, in Galleria Emanuelle. Too crowded?
- a nice walk around Brera area. Any ideas?
- any more idea?
More info: i should be there on FRIDAY. this means it would be more crowded than usual, right? Subways, street and Milano Centrale too, right?
I plan to visit Milano properly on a next trip to Italia, so i don't bother
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷신천지 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 4 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 12 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Scotland Trip Report
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 17 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 18 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 19 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 20 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 21 Kayaking in Avignon
- 22 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 23 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 24 4 days in Provence in early June
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?