As i said before, im going to spend a wonderful time in Italy next September. So excited =)
Well, my itinerary is 100% ok by now, but i have to change trains in Milano because apparently there's no way you can't scape Milano Centrale station during a 2 week tour in Italy.
So, here it goes: i'll leave Bergamo Alta in the morning and i have booked already my train ticket from Milano Centrale to Torino at 2pm. This means i'll arrive at Milano at around 11am or so, leaving me three hours in the city.
I don't plan to do much with this little time i have, so i'm asking you guys for smart tips to enjoy a nice coffee/snack/lunch/drink/sightseeing. Im not naive to do ALL OF THESE, its just a little relax in between trains.
What i am worried so far:
- leave my luggage in Milano Centrale, since you guys already told me there might be long lines to leave and to take them. Well, i don't want spend my piccola milanese morning on a line.
- Milano Centrale itself: from that ive read, it's a chaotic station, so i arrive there 40 minutes in advance to my train
- The distance to Duomo area itself: do you think i should take the subway, since google maps tell me that its a 40 minutes walk?
What i am considering:
- Duomo's roof, if the day is clear. This would be impossible with my luggage, right?
- a drink in Camparino, in Galleria Emanuelle. Too crowded?
- a nice walk around Brera area. Any ideas?
- any more idea?
More info: i should be there on FRIDAY. this means it would be more crowded than usual, right? Subways, street and Milano Centrale too, right?
I plan to visit Milano properly on a next trip to Italia, so i don't bother
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 USA-CA : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 USA@: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 5 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 6 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 7 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 Moscow Favorites
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 15 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 16 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 17 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 Airport Transit Visa
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 21 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 22 Italian lake cruise
- 23 Paris advice with kids
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?