2 couples staying in Barcelona 6 nights end of April. Would love to check out area - Cava Wineries, etc. Any suggestions on where we should go? I know we must make reservations. We love to drive so a couple of hours away won't concern us. We are, however, spending 2 nights in Beget after we leave Barcelona, so I'm thinking we might want to go west, south, or east?
3 great day trips from Barcelona by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 3 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 4 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 5 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 6 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 9 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 1 week Amalfi coast - Positano, Amalfi & Ravello. Too much? Help please!
- 12 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 13 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 14 What to See and Where to Stay in 15 days in France?
- 15 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 16 Porto Neighborhood For Rental?
- 17 Rail tickets
- 18 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 19 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 20 Tapas bars in Logrono
- 21 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 22 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 23 bath or york
- 24 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 25 Can you see Bath in one day?