We are visiting Rome, Venice & Zermatt at the end of July for 10 days. We are a group of 4 – me and my wife in early 30s and my parents in their 60s & 70s. We are looking to spend 3 full days in Zermatt as we arrive on Wednesday night and leave Zermatt on Sunday morning for flight back. We would like to visit scenic spots and do some easy hikes not more than 2-3 hours and preferably with very limited ascent/descent.
My preliminary research suggest that we could plan one day each around visiting (i) gornegrat , (ii) matterhorn glacier paradise and (iii) sunegga/rothorn paradise and combine lifts/gondola rides with walks in these areas. However, I will really appreciate if you could suggest some easy walks in these regions which we fit in during our 3 days. Any suggestions to structure our time in a better way will be more than welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료슬롯머신＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 2 카지노방법＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 3 우리카지노머니【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 4 블랙잭규칙＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 5 아시안카지노【KBK99。COM】정선카지노중고차づ홍대클럽카지노
- 6 블랙잭하는법＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 7 리얼바카라게임【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 8 카지노홀덤＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 9 아시아바카라【KBK99。COM】엔젤해외카지노주소づ바카라뉴스방법
- 10 홍콩카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 11 바카라타이＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 12 포커잘하는법【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 13 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 14 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 15 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 16 Clean up spam
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Valencia, Spain
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 20 Help with basic itinerary
- 21 Parking in Girona
- 22 Cinqueterre
- 23 Greece and Italy Combo
- 24 Visit to Engand
- 25 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area