hi! we only have 3 days in Vienna. we would like to use the last day to do the Melk-Krems tour. it this worth it or is it better for us to just stay in the city?
3 days Vienna. Is Melk Worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 4 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 12 France,Spain,Italy
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 20 VISA question
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Schengen Visa Rules
- 23 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 24 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015