I would like to visit Switzerland for a 3N/4D day trip. My origin is London. I am willing to travel during easter holidays(may be end of Mar 2016).My main areas of interests are snow , breath taking views and other natural beauties(no museums and shopping) . I heard that Mt.Jungfrau is a must. However, I also found Mt.Titlis to be quite exciting. I am looking for few directions to plan out my trip.
1) If I visit Mt.Titlis, should I still go for Mt.Jungfrau?
2) I want to travel by public transport. In that case, should I buy swiss travel pass or any equivalent? Would that help? If say I buy it, should I still buy seperate ticket for Mt.Jungfrau? Can I get any approximate estimate of travel cost per person?
3) I heard Grindelwald is also a nice place with great views and close to Mt.Jungfrau. So for a 3 day trip, would it be wise to stay at Lucerne for 2days (Cover Mt.Titlis & near by Lucerne) and say grindewald for 1 day OR Lucerne 3 days OR grindewald 2 days & Lucerne 1 day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 2 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 3 French Election - Questions???
- 4 French election
- 5 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 6 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 9 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 10 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 11 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 12 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 13 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 14 2 weeks Europe trip
- 15 Leather goods in Florence
- 16 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 17 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 18 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 21 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 dinner jackets
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report