I would like to visit Switzerland for a 3N/4D day trip. My origin is London. I am willing to travel during easter holidays(may be end of Mar 2016).My main areas of interests are snow , breath taking views and other natural beauties(no museums and shopping) . I heard that Mt.Jungfrau is a must. However, I also found Mt.Titlis to be quite exciting. I am looking for few directions to plan out my trip.
1) If I visit Mt.Titlis, should I still go for Mt.Jungfrau?
2) I want to travel by public transport. In that case, should I buy swiss travel pass or any equivalent? Would that help? If say I buy it, should I still buy seperate ticket for Mt.Jungfrau? Can I get any approximate estimate of travel cost per person?
3) I heard Grindelwald is also a nice place with great views and close to Mt.Jungfrau. So for a 3 day trip, would it be wise to stay at Lucerne for 2days (Cover Mt.Titlis & near by Lucerne) and say grindewald for 1 day OR Lucerne 3 days OR grindewald 2 days & Lucerne 1 day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 3 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 4 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 5 Italy in a week
- 6 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 7 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 9 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 10 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 11 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 12 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 13 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 14 My special places in Europe
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 18 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 19 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 22 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 23 Travelling with Vueling?
- 24 Night Bus?
- 25 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train