I would like to visit Switzerland for a 3N/4D day trip. My origin is London. I am willing to travel during easter holidays(may be end of Mar 2016).My main areas of interests are snow , breath taking views and other natural beauties(no museums and shopping) . I heard that Mt.Jungfrau is a must. However, I also found Mt.Titlis to be quite exciting. I am looking for few directions to plan out my trip.
1) If I visit Mt.Titlis, should I still go for Mt.Jungfrau?
2) I want to travel by public transport. In that case, should I buy swiss travel pass or any equivalent? Would that help? If say I buy it, should I still buy seperate ticket for Mt.Jungfrau? Can I get any approximate estimate of travel cost per person?
3) I heard Grindelwald is also a nice place with great views and close to Mt.Jungfrau. So for a 3 day trip, would it be wise to stay at Lucerne for 2days (Cover Mt.Titlis & near by Lucerne) and say grindewald for 1 day OR Lucerne 3 days OR grindewald 2 days & Lucerne 1 day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 3 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 4 Europe First Timers
- 5 Safety in Rome
- 6 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 7 Greek Village
- 8 Crete Holiday
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 One free day in Barcelona
- 11 Apartment Montreux area
- 12 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 16 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 17 base in brussels
- 18 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 19 Rome or Venice first
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam