I with my colleague will be traveling to Germany (First time abroad) to attend a meeting. We will have 3 days time to roam in Europe. We need suggestions in this regards. Please answer my questions below.
With Germany visa, it is possible to visit other countries in Europe with out applying for visa to any particular country? ( We are planning to visit France, Switzerland and Netherlands )
We will be arriving to Frankfurt on Sept 02 at 2:00 pm. We have meeting on Sept 05 and Sept 06. So we planned to cover Frankfurt and Berlin on Sept 3rd and 4th. And we have booked return flight on Sept 09 evening from Frankfurt. So we have 3 days time (Sept 7, 8 and 9) to roam Europe. Please suggest best places to visit. As I informed before our priority is France, Switzerland and Netherlands. We want to visit maximum countries possible and 2 or 3 best places in one country is fine for us. Sept 3rd can also be used to visit any countries mentioned above.
Regarding traveling in Europe, due to budget constraints, we are planing to roam by train. Any suggestions regarding rail pass ?
We are also seeking for any other miscellaneous suggestions and tips. Kindly help us.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 3 Rome-Itinerary
- 4 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 5 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 6 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 9 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 10 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 11 Berlin to Italy
- 12 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 Florence - Where to stay
- 15 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Killarney
- 17 Where to go!?
- 18 First time in Bulgaria
- 19 Vacation
- 20 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 21 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 22 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 25 Walking itinerary in England?