After staying a few days with some relatives in Troon (near Glasgow) my partner and I are considering hiring a car for three days to drive to London. Can anyone please suggest a route we might take to do a bit of sightseeing without spending all day in the car, or a place along the way that we really must stop and see? The fixed points aside from beginning and end are three great aunts in Manchester and Birmingham who we would like to visit for about an hour each. Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks!
3 days to get from Glasgow to London
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 6 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 7 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 8 Changing of the Guard
- 9 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 10 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 11 Germany and Italy
- 12 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 13 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 14 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 15 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 16 Car rental
- 17 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 18 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 22 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 25 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome