I will have three days in Vienna next month from July 22-25. I am looking for suggestions on what to see. I am a history teacher in the United States so I would like to see any historical sites especially pertaining to World War II. However,I am open to any suggestions. Favorite coffee spots, pubs, resturants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 2 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 3 3 week stay in Scotland
- 4 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 5 Paris, France
- 6 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 7 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 8 sfo to europe
- 9 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 10 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 11 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 14 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 16 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 17 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 18 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 19 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 20 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 21 Italy museum tickets
- 22 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 23 What one thing in Paris?
- 24 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 25 A couple of questions which are not quite answered