I will have three days in Vienna next month from July 22-25. I am looking for suggestions on what to see. I am a history teacher in the United States so I would like to see any historical sites especially pertaining to World War II. However,I am open to any suggestions. Favorite coffee spots, pubs, resturants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 2 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 3 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 4 Camino Redux
- 5 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 6 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 7 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 8 Barcelona Hair Salon
- 9 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 10 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 11 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 12 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 13 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 16 Trans-Siberia Train
- 17 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 18 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 19 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 20 A week driving in Bavaria
- 21 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 22 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 23 PLITVICE LAKES
- 24 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 25 help in planning itinerary to UK