I will have three days in Vienna next month from July 22-25. I am looking for suggestions on what to see. I am a history teacher in the United States so I would like to see any historical sites especially pertaining to World War II. However,I am open to any suggestions. Favorite coffee spots, pubs, resturants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노™온라인바카라추천
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 6 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 7 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 8 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 9 Scotland in December
- 10 10 days in London in early December
- 11 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Iceland
- 14 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 15 Greece
- 16 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 17 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 18 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 22 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 23 tickets for Wimbledon
- 24 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 25 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...