I will have three days in Vienna next month from July 22-25. I am looking for suggestions on what to see. I am a history teacher in the United States so I would like to see any historical sites especially pertaining to World War II. However,I am open to any suggestions. Favorite coffee spots, pubs, resturants.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노→인터넷바카라주소
- 2 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 3 Spain in December
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 6 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 9 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 10 Skye to Edinburgh
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 17 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 UK Visa Help
- 20 K-Day
- 21 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 22 Sundays in Puglia
- 23 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)