My husband and I are planning for a 3 days trip to Switzerland. We are in late 20's interested in sightseeing, hiking, and since would like to see all(maximum) the must-see places and highlights of switzerland.
We are thinking of renting the car from Zurich Airport and then drive to Lucern(what to do and see?)/Interlaken(what to do and see?) /Jungfrau and Mt Titlis.
Keep driving and look at the places enroute to Geneva. And then leave for Sweden the 4th day.
I am not sure, what places should we go to ?
Also, which scenic route should we take if we take a train from Florence to Zurich, or should we just fly and rent a car at Zurich. Would we see miss much if we dont take the train and just fly from Florence to Zurich, since we would see a lot of stuff while driving as well . Right?
Could anyone please help ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples + Walking Tour
- 2 TECHNICAL SETTING : HP PRINTER CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 hp 24*7
- 3 International drivers permit
- 4 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 8 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 11 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 12 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 13 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 TIM in FCO - update
- 18 London GTG May 19-25
- 19 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 20 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 21 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 22 Classical Tour of Albania
- 23 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 24 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 25 London and Normandy