My husband and I are planning for a 3 days trip to Switzerland. We are in late 20's interested in sightseeing, hiking, and since would like to see all(maximum) the must-see places and highlights of switzerland.
We are thinking of renting the car from Zurich Airport and then drive to Lucern(what to do and see?)/Interlaken(what to do and see?) /Jungfrau and Mt Titlis.
Keep driving and look at the places enroute to Geneva. And then leave for Sweden the 4th day.
I am not sure, what places should we go to ?
Also, which scenic route should we take if we take a train from Florence to Zurich, or should we just fly and rent a car at Zurich. Would we see miss much if we dont take the train and just fly from Florence to Zurich, since we would see a lot of stuff while driving as well . Right?
Could anyone please help ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 2 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 3 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 4 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 5 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 6 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 7 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 10 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 11 Oyster card?
- 12 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 London Theater
- 15 multi city flights to europe
- 16 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 17 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 18 Switzerland in September
- 19 Milan and Lake Como
- 20 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 21 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 22 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 23 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid