My husband and I are planning for a 3 days trip to Switzerland. We are in late 20's interested in sightseeing, hiking, and since would like to see all(maximum) the must-see places and highlights of switzerland.
We are thinking of renting the car from Zurich Airport and then drive to Lucern(what to do and see?)/Interlaken(what to do and see?) /Jungfrau and Mt Titlis.
Keep driving and look at the places enroute to Geneva. And then leave for Sweden the 4th day.
I am not sure, what places should we go to ?
Also, which scenic route should we take if we take a train from Florence to Zurich, or should we just fly and rent a car at Zurich. Would we see miss much if we dont take the train and just fly from Florence to Zurich, since we would see a lot of stuff while driving as well . Right?
Could anyone please help ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Shoes in Scotland
- 4 Engadine Valley help
- 5 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 6 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 7 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 Naples, Italy
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 18 Tuscany 6 nights
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 22 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 23 Planning a European Trip
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March