My husband and I are planning for a 3 days trip to Switzerland. We are in late 20's interested in sightseeing, hiking, and since would like to see all(maximum) the must-see places and highlights of switzerland.
We are thinking of renting the car from Zurich Airport and then drive to Lucern(what to do and see?)/Interlaken(what to do and see?) /Jungfrau and Mt Titlis.
Keep driving and look at the places enroute to Geneva. And then leave for Sweden the 4th day.
I am not sure, what places should we go to ?
Also, which scenic route should we take if we take a train from Florence to Zurich, or should we just fly and rent a car at Zurich. Would we see miss much if we dont take the train and just fly from Florence to Zurich, since we would see a lot of stuff while driving as well . Right?
Could anyone please help ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 4 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 5 Castle Stays in Wales
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 12 Can parking
- 13 italy Cinque Terre
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 16 Zurich to Milan trip
- 17 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue