My husband and I are planning for a 3 days trip to Switzerland. We are in late 20's interested in sightseeing, hiking, and since would like to see all(maximum) the must-see places and highlights of switzerland.
We are thinking of renting the car from Zurich Airport and then drive to Lucern(what to do and see?)/Interlaken(what to do and see?) /Jungfrau and Mt Titlis.
Keep driving and look at the places enroute to Geneva. And then leave for Sweden the 4th day.
I am not sure, what places should we go to ?
Also, which scenic route should we take if we take a train from Florence to Zurich, or should we just fly and rent a car at Zurich. Would we see miss much if we dont take the train and just fly from Florence to Zurich, since we would see a lot of stuff while driving as well . Right?
Could anyone please help ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노 바카라〓【RAM300.COM】〓 바카라사이트
- 2 아시안카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노주소▷인터넷바카라주소
- 3 바카라사이트◐【RAM300.COM】◐ 월드카지노 주소
- 4 38 Days in Paris
- 5 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 10 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 11 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 12 advance tickets?
- 13 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 14 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162