So I am a college student who is currently studying in Valencia, Spain for the semester. I'm going to be taking a weekend trip to Rome from Nov. 30th - Dec. 2nd. I'll be landing around 11:00 on the 30th and leaving around 14:30 on the 2nd. I want to make the most of my time in Rome, so if anyone has any suggestions on what to see, what not to see, how to save time anywhere, that would be wonderful. Also if anyone has suggestions for restaurants that are within a college student's budget those would be appreciated too.
Generally the type of things I like to see are:
- cultural monuments
- ancient ruins
- historical museums
- art museums
- anywhere where handmade objects are sold (ie. in Spain I love hand painted fans and handmade ceramics)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 2 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 6 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Connection time in Athens?
- 9 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 10 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 11 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 12 Escorted Tours
- 13 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 14 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 15 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 16 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 19 2 Months in Sicily
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 What tips can you give about packing?
- 22 Le Marche, Italy
- 23 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 24 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 25 Getting from Positano to Rome