So I am a college student who is currently studying in Valencia, Spain for the semester. I'm going to be taking a weekend trip to Rome from Nov. 30th - Dec. 2nd. I'll be landing around 11:00 on the 30th and leaving around 14:30 on the 2nd. I want to make the most of my time in Rome, so if anyone has any suggestions on what to see, what not to see, how to save time anywhere, that would be wonderful. Also if anyone has suggestions for restaurants that are within a college student's budget those would be appreciated too.
Generally the type of things I like to see are:
- cultural monuments
- ancient ruins
- historical museums
- art museums
- anywhere where handmade objects are sold (ie. in Spain I love hand painted fans and handmade ceramics)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 2 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Road trip with our dog
- 8 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 9 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 10 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 11 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 12 Driving through Paris
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 18 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 19 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 20 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 21 Lisbon
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 24 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 25 Italy Car Scam