So I am a college student who is currently studying in Valencia, Spain for the semester. I'm going to be taking a weekend trip to Rome from Nov. 30th - Dec. 2nd. I'll be landing around 11:00 on the 30th and leaving around 14:30 on the 2nd. I want to make the most of my time in Rome, so if anyone has any suggestions on what to see, what not to see, how to save time anywhere, that would be wonderful. Also if anyone has suggestions for restaurants that are within a college student's budget those would be appreciated too.
Generally the type of things I like to see are:
- cultural monuments
- ancient ruins
- historical museums
- art museums
- anywhere where handmade objects are sold (ie. in Spain I love hand painted fans and handmade ceramics)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shorts in South of France?
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 6 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 7 limousine services - milan - rome
- 8 Regarding Residence Permit
- 9 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 10 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 11 Homesaty
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 14 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 15 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 16 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 17 Route des Vins
- 18 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 19 2 days in Florence
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 22 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 23 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Private tour guides in Bayeux