So I am a college student who is currently studying in Valencia, Spain for the semester. I'm going to be taking a weekend trip to Rome from Nov. 30th - Dec. 2nd. I'll be landing around 11:00 on the 30th and leaving around 14:30 on the 2nd. I want to make the most of my time in Rome, so if anyone has any suggestions on what to see, what not to see, how to save time anywhere, that would be wonderful. Also if anyone has suggestions for restaurants that are within a college student's budget those would be appreciated too.
Generally the type of things I like to see are:
- cultural monuments
- ancient ruins
- historical museums
- art museums
- anywhere where handmade objects are sold (ie. in Spain I love hand painted fans and handmade ceramics)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 2 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 3 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 4 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 5 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 8 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 11 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 12 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 13 3 days solo in London
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Prem fares (again)
- 17 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 18 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 19 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 20 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Chania
- 23 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area