So I am a college student who is currently studying in Valencia, Spain for the semester. I'm going to be taking a weekend trip to Rome from Nov. 30th - Dec. 2nd. I'll be landing around 11:00 on the 30th and leaving around 14:30 on the 2nd. I want to make the most of my time in Rome, so if anyone has any suggestions on what to see, what not to see, how to save time anywhere, that would be wonderful. Also if anyone has suggestions for restaurants that are within a college student's budget those would be appreciated too.
Generally the type of things I like to see are:
- cultural monuments
- ancient ruins
- historical museums
- art museums
- anywhere where handmade objects are sold (ie. in Spain I love hand painted fans and handmade ceramics)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation to europe
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 4 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 5 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 9 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 10 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 11 Berlin, Nice and London
- 12 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 13 Venice
- 14 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 15 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 charming cities in Spain
- 18 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 19 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 20 Day in Madrid
- 21 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 22 Le Marche Research Help
- 23 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 24 Rental car in Menton
- 25 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich