We are going to Italy and we will be staying in Rome for 4 days. We are traveling with 3 kids (2,5,9). Is it advisable to visit Napkes,sorento, and the amalfi coast? Thanks
3 days in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 2 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 3 travel to western Europe from India
- 4 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 5 Tour Group Operators
- 6 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 7 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 8 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 9 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 10 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 11 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 12 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 13 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 14 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 15 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 16 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 17 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 21 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 22 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 23 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 24 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 25 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train