We are going to Italy and we will be staying in Rome for 4 days. We are traveling with 3 kids (2,5,9). Is it advisable to visit Napkes,sorento, and the amalfi coast? Thanks
3 days in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 2 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 3 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 4 ITALO trains need help
- 5 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 6 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 How much luggage?????
- 9 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 10 plug adapters ITALY
- 11 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 12 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 13 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 14 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 15 Paris in black and white
- 16 10 days to Explore Europe
- 17 Transfer Milan airport
- 18 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 19 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 20 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 21 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 22 London for Free
- 23 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 24 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 25 Day Trips from Nice