We are going to Italy and we will be staying in Rome for 4 days. We are traveling with 3 kids (2,5,9). Is it advisable to visit Napkes,sorento, and the amalfi coast? Thanks
3 days in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 4 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 11 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 14 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Munich with a car?
- 19 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 20 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan