We are going to Italy and we will be staying in Rome for 4 days. We are traveling with 3 kids (2,5,9). Is it advisable to visit Napkes,sorento, and the amalfi coast? Thanks
3 days in Rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Spain - Andalucia
- 4 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 9 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 12 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 13 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 14 Lucerne & Zurich
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 17 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 18 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 Place to propose
- 21 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 22 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 23 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Prague - must see