We are going to Italy and we will be staying in Rome for 4 days. We are traveling with 3 kids (2,5,9). Is it advisable to visit Napkes,sorento, and the amalfi coast? Thanks
3 days in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 3 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 4 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 5 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 8 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 11 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 12 best time to book accommodation
- 13 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 14 Oktoberfest reservations
- 15 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 No points in Paris .....
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 22 Pronunciation
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 25 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?