We are going to Italy and we will be staying in Rome for 4 days. We are traveling with 3 kids (2,5,9). Is it advisable to visit Napkes,sorento, and the amalfi coast? Thanks
3 days in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 3 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 4 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 5 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 6 Athens and which islands?
- 7 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 8 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 9 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 10 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 11 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 12 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 13 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 14 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 15 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 16 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 17 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 18 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 19 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 20 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 21 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 22 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 23 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 24 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 25 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague