My family of 4 will go to Riga in the coming July. However, there is only few informations about Riga. After Riga, we will continue our trip to Vilnius.
Do you have any good ideas?
Hope you can share with me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 6 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 7 Spain - day driver advice
- 8 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 9 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 10 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 11 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 20 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 21 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 24 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 25 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?