My family of 4 will go to Riga in the coming July. However, there is only few informations about Riga. After Riga, we will continue our trip to Vilnius.
Do you have any good ideas?
Hope you can share with me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 2 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 3 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 8 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 8 Days in Spain
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 Amsterdam
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 16 Scenic cruise advice
- 17 Barcelona alternative
- 18 Italy Car Scam
- 19 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 20 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 God Save the Queen?
- 23 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 24 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras