My family of 4 will go to Riga in the coming July. However, there is only few informations about Riga. After Riga, we will continue our trip to Vilnius.
Do you have any good ideas?
Hope you can share with me.
3 days in Riga? Any places that worth to visit or to see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 2 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Skiing in France
- 6 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 7 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 8 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 9 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 10 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 11 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 12 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 13 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 14 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 15 Museums in Berlin
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 18 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 19 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 20 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 21 Spain traffic tickets
- 22 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 23 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 25 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome