My family of 4 will go to Riga in the coming July. However, there is only few informations about Riga. After Riga, we will continue our trip to Vilnius.
Do you have any good ideas?
Hope you can share with me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 2 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 3 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 4 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 5 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 6 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 7 Switzerland in April
- 8 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 9 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 10 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 11 Montpellier to Arles
- 12 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 13 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Berlin to Barcelona
- 16 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 17 Vienna to Bratislava
- 18 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 19 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 20 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 21 Venice at Christmas
- 22 Bayeux and environs
- 23 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 24 Best way to see Croatia?
- 25 Rome For 2 days