My family of 4 will go to Riga in the coming July. However, there is only few informations about Riga. After Riga, we will continue our trip to Vilnius.
Do you have any good ideas?
Hope you can share with me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 2 Rental car in Italy
- 3 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 4 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 5 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 6 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 7 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 8 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 9 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 10 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 11 Switzerland 5 days
- 12 Sardinia- Cala Gonone lodging
- 13 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 14 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 15 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 16 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 17 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 18 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Todi as a stopover?
- 21 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 22 Dordogne Trip Report
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 25 Need help with Europe itinerary